MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

^ that guys a total bitch. and that was the only time i actually had respect for joey greco. he can put away the garbage for an older dude.

really want to see what snooki gets punched out for.

Holy fuck these two vids lol.

I can tell you already.

Being loud and obnoxious while intoxicated.

Side bets anyone?

the situation is the man

?I don?t think they are going to be ready for this situation. Everyone?s gonna be like ?oh shoot, that?s the situation right there? -Mike, ?The Situation?

doing invterview

“I can sell a t-shirt standing still, matter a fact I just sold one right now” - The situation

lol!

The girl and guy backstabbing the other girl is wrong. The other girl getting them on tv and other stuff was also wrong. The dude punching her was really uncalled for though. I did not laugh. She got hit hard. The chick seemed like a real bitch but why would she be mad about someone cheating on her like that? Why do you want to date someone who beats you? It’s like girls prefer guys that beat them…

Yeah man if we ever kick in your hood I may get into some shit with these cock suckers. I can’t stand these motherfuckers. Could be fun though.

Take me if you go, we can do tag team combos and shit.

wtf??? Guidos are italian. Thats it., theres no one else.

edit: is that shane mcmahon that dummies that bitch?

Jersey Reppin’ it up on MTV. /pride moment

That punch made me laugh. It sucks but if she deserved it, then oh well. If you open your mouth up and pop shit off like that to a guy that can easily beat your ass with one hand? Then, bitch had it coming. 'Nuff said. I still think the show is a bad depiction of Jersey folk, but whatever. I’d assume that most people at the Shore can’t stand jackasses like that to loiter their beaches. But they’re getting money from tools like that. Better for business.

I might watch it for shits and giggles

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homepage/53919302.html

This is the guy who did it the guys name is Brad Ferro. He was drunk so according to the article he is the asshole.

The mayor is name Ken Pringle? :rofl:

The way the guy turned his head + the expression leading up to the punch was hilarious.

Thats so pringles

Anyways the guy was drunk and a pussy.

Oh, so he was a dick and stole her drink? Whata bitch. I wonder what she said to make him snap like that and straight punch the fuck outta her face. Maybe her voice was just so annoying that it made his brain twitch.

Drunk chicks with high voices would probably cause my ear drums to explode and my brain oozing out of 'em.

Angelina and Sam pretty much shit on Jwoww and the Gremlin bitch.

Still not saying much though.

I totally saved your avatar btw, cause that shit is so hilarious. Watching her head fly backwards cause of the impact…damn. Can’t help but crack a smile every time I see it.

I absolutely agree, I feel like I’m watching Real World Season 2 for the first time again. It’s so good. Shnookie looks super good. The other girls look ragged. I saw a preview clip where some guy in a club punches Shnookie in the face :(. She is like a sexy little kaola.

Somebody needs to deck that guy for his offense.

Shows aiite for the time being. Needs more fist pumping:lol:

[media=youtube]st_ibC6jd1U[/media]