MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

The Situation is killin’ it. Had to lol when Ronnie was clowning him in the barbers though.

“You brought back twelve girls and you haven’t been laid yet!”

Situation must have been all :shake: inside.

Alyssa Milano is now a Guidette.

http://talkingmakeup.com/celebrity-beauty-style/alyssa-milanos-evolution-jersey-shores-snooki/

Not when Snooki takes Her makeup off.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/jersey-shores-snooki-tries-out-the-natural-look/33285

Wow I must say she does look quite attractive without the layer cake-up and leather chair hairdo.

Wow… I am utterly offended with this show as an Italian… Guidos are such a mock of being italian… They all look the same, lack any sort of individualism and are an utter disgrace to Italians everywhere… This show is just another reason why not to watch MTV… When did they turn Music Television into Juiced Up Reality TV… I’m goin to go watch some Beavis and Butthead from the better days of MTV… =)

It’s not that serious.

Calling someone a grenade is pretty harsh.

I rather someone call me ugly then call me a grenade.

Vinny is the only respectable guy on this show, than again this shit is probably scripted like there is no tomorrow.

:rofl: yeah it is…think if they tried to do this shit wit any other race…lol cancelled after 5 min guaranteed.

Just saw episode 5, lol at JWoww going in on that one girl with the fierce punches! :rofl:

i can’t believe this thread is still alive

Mike “The Situation” getting mad love all over the place. He been popping up on ESPN and just about every other network. :rofl:

I can’t believe they address my nigga as The Situation though. :rofl: I thought it was one of those “haha Mike, *The Situation * :lol:” kind of things but these people are legit using The Situation as his name. Clowns.

And that ho Sammi is ridiculous. Not to say that I wouldn’t dick her with the quickness and everything, cause I totally would. But how is she gonna go hardcore bitchmode on my dude Ronnie and blow him off like there’s no tomorrow, but then gets furious when he’s about to go smash some other chicks? You clearly told him to leave you the fuck alone, so LET the man leave you the fuck alone. Get the outta here with that noise.

Comedy!

gym, tan, laundromat

GTL son.

This show keeps getting hilarious. Ronnie’s a idiot for constantly going back to Sammie. Would’ve left her ass by now. He got some of that now move on to someone else or somethin.

Snookie…seems to be the only one getting beatings out of everyone.

Ronnie fucked up random bald dude.

i’m not gonna lie i never thought this hsow would be even close to as entertaining as it is.

my quick 2 drunken cents…

vinny only legit human being on this show. Everyone else is so fucked up and immature for their age it’s retarded…

ALSO:

Sammy and JWow would get it fierce with out hesitation…

I saw him on ESPN too. The sad part is that I am kinda buying into it. Every time I see the word “situation” well he comes in mind. No homo.

yo, ronnie with the real life tiger knee. this show brought me out of a coma. for real.

This show gets better every episode, but how could they keep these people together for only a month? They put the loser casts from the Real World together for 3 or 4.

I vote for the plan to bring them together again in Europe or somewhere else where no one knows who they are. Pauly D and the Situation are the best real life characters I’ve seen in a long time. I don’t think I can live on without an hour’s worth of their shenanigans every week.

GTL

Damn, Ronnie beasted that dude on the boardwalk :rofl:

This show is hot fire. I hope they bring it back and at least have The Situation and Pauly D on to mingle with the new guidos.

It’s a vacation thing that really happens for about a month where people go there for awhile. Where as Real World is setup to be a couple months.