MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

Same. It had me giggling for a little. :rofl:

Im all against hitting women. But if some girl got in my face and started talking trash acting big, I’d be SO tempted to pull a haymaker. But Im bigger than that, I’d just look at her and continue drinking my soda.

lol Pauly D’s faked British accent surprised me, makes me wonder how much they rehearsed their lines.

I’ve really tried to watch this but the “entertainment” part just isn’t coming through on my set. I don’t think it’s the accents so much and the girls are hot and slutty(my type). I think it’s that those guys are the kind of guys that we beat the shit of around here, idk really but this is just like a just as not fun version of real world to me

Yeah best way to make someone even more mad is to acknowledge them by ignoring them. I Do it all the time.

Apparently this Brad Ferro guy AKA Snooki puncher has dome some ring sports. May or may not be him since I got this link from break.com.

[media=youtube]dccsFXH6WHc"[/media]

that shit is a classic.

Snooki could get it. :slight_smile:

Ronnie was busting some moves! :cool:

If it wasn’t for those fake boobs Jwoww would be the hottest girl in the house. IMO.

jwow is the hottest girl in the house regardless.

Man i just watched 4 episodes back to back just to see the scene where snooki gets punched cuz of all the hype… but they blacked that shit out wtf! now it makes me wanna go out and punch some random girl in the face at a bar too.

they pulled Soparano type junk on the viewers, but there’s always the internet

People ate still making a big deal over the show. For the lulz.

this show was hyped now its wack i just wanted to see why snookins got punched

It’s funny they call her Snickers.

“Our boat is called forgettaboutit, I saw that, and I thought it was amusing”

That was amusing.

lol @ Vinny saying he treated the girls like human being instead of girls, how respectful of him,

The whole “I’m hooking up with the landlord’s girl” seems staged as all hell. It’s like they’ve purposely written a story arc for Vinny to make him interesting.

that’s what I started thinking seconds ago as the boss was basically near them each time they were in the club.

it’s like “how the hell do you not know?”. Poor Vinny. Only honest and smart guy and basically gets shitted on for not being the youngest and wildest.

though how many times do the need to show that damn snickers clip when they’re not showing the actual punch? it’s like show that shit or stop the lead up to it.

The Situation is the only thing carrying this show at this point.

Shit was hilarious when he tried to get Sammi to wash his dishes