MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

I saw the video of that girl being punched lol. Hella funny. She is chewing on that drunk guy and he lost control. Funny how they say to refrain from violence against women but not against men…sexism MTV? They didn’t add anything to when Chad punched Bo in the second season of Tila Tequila and broke his jaw…yeah, sexism ftw.

the guy i replied to is from kansas

I thought it was high school but either way he’s a teacher of youngins. He probably flirts with the kids too. He looks inbred.

might be a problem with windows update

copy old files from previous update

happened to me about a month ago when i lost power during a windows update install

well they didnt talk about violence against men because no guy got punched out by anybody in that episode, while a girl did.

No but guys are punched out by another guy 15 or so times on their shows already. He even gave you an example dude.

Any who I’ve been noticing that Jwow, The Situation, Snookie, and Paully D been doing a lot of promotion lately. You think Ronnie + Sammie kind of alienate themselves by the time the season is over?

pretty sure its a anti virus malware cuz i wasnt too convinced i got rid of it to begin with since i didnt delete shit out of my reg like i normally do.

i wouldnt know how to log in through windows recovery cuz its black lol…i cant see shit. when i try to go to safe mode…it slows down as if to prevent me to get there and then goes black.

OK I’ve lost faith in these clowns. The Last episode involved the guys picking up more random ugly girls. And this time one of them was a blocker and she was doing some Grade A Blocking.

Ok at last i found a torrent for ep gonna watch it tonight… how can he slap?

Snooki Punch: The Street Fighter version

[media=youtube]dccsFXH6WHc[/media]

So awesome, just so awesome.

I can’t wait for ST version.

oh my… remember when Chapelle did a skit with Lil Jon speaking in a british voice???

prepare for the Jersey edition
"You’re not just lifting your shirt, you’re lifting America’s spirits"
http://www.celebrityclubber.com/uncategorized/the-jersey-shore-cast-has-become-self-aware

“Situationally speaking…” Ahaha. I love how he looks so confused.

More pixelation on the characters at the character screen, Sagat’s theme and a better continue image and this is really good.

I like the ending quote lol. Their goes your career.

Most of their “game” can be traced to elements from The Mystery Method…

Care to elaborate?

:rofl::rofl: Thats horrible man…

Mystery is some guy who says he’s mastered the art of picking up women. Had a show, wrote books, etc. He dresses like a metal head that practices wizardry. Basically, enhances womanizing skills by various methods of manipulation.

Oh yeah I remember that clown. I thought You were talking about something else.