MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

aww man… MTV website doesnt have the older episodes up.

I only seen ep 1 and 3… but dang this show is awesome!!

doods are jus so dumb lol

“Who are y’all?”

http://www.spike.com/video/cast-of-jersey-shore/3305321

Pretty crazy that this show is getting so much hype, cast members are getting TV spots. Also the acting job right there is so bad, it makes me feel embarrassed for them.

wow ppl actually watch this? im not “hating”. just trying to understand. what is it about pure garbage shows that attract the mass crowd?

Same way it’s hard to look away from an impending train wreck.

:rofl: couldnt of summed it up better myself…

So anything exciting happen this ep? If it even aired yet :< Dont got much time to watch tv these days.

wow, these kids are guidofying the entire nation.

Check out their appearance on Conan O’Brien and the Jimmy Kimmel show below:
http://www.celebrityclubber.com/uncategorized/jersey-shore-cast-appears-on-conan-obrien-and-jimmy-kimmel-hilarity-ensues

Because TV is pure garbage therefore it sets the standard.

3 sips an it’s empty. It’s too good to not come in a large casing. Squeeze It’s use to be amazing too. I used to destroy those.

tonight is going to rock lol. im a little disturbed by all these media appearances by the jersey shore cast though tbh.

to have this cast on the next challenge would be gdlk

more neg rep plz

Smushed?

i actually feel bad for snooki. i’m shocked how fast the cops arrived to the bar. this show is all types of awesome. i’m going to have to agree. having the jersey shore cast on rr/rw challenge would be awesome.

lol i actually pick this show up. I kinda miss alot. I do wonder if it is real or fake, but it is entertaining nevertheless.

lol…man i dunno…ive seen/met jersey people…they act like this real talk. like these dudes would really hit a girl…in front of cams.

Then you must’ve met some whackass Jersey people cause REAL Jersey folks don’t act like that. :bluu:

i think its kinda just assumed their wack if their in guido mode.

Well from what most people Here from the area say it’s not really people from that actual area that are like this. Their from some other part of Jersey or nearby that come down for the Summer and act like straight trailer trash. But think because they are Italian they aren’t.

Almost forgot about this show… any who watching it now. *Sometimes hate being on the west coast, can’t even read the fucking thread cause I know there will be spoilers.&

someone was tellin me one of the dudes is from ri. lol…rhode island is like pure trash.

So I heard that dude that punch Snookie got place on leave canned at work cause of all the bad publicity.

P.S Maxx where you go? I swear you went missing for a few weeks.