MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

I’m not sure but I assume MTV ask for local authorities to be present in the nearby vicinity when cast members go to clubs and bars. But I’m pretty sure the bar and club owners know how stupid these people are and hire police for a few hours a night.

there are always cops at clubs

if jersey shore boardwalk is anything like MD’s Ocean City Boardwalk, there’s probably crappy boardwalk police partrolling at all times…which is what that looked like when they had him cuffed.

still rather stupid they edited out the main grab of the series. Then they try to make it all fine by adding the “Hitting women is wrong” disclaimer after the show.

They’re gonna save it for dvd.

at that point no one will care.

if anything, they’ll probably bring it up during the reunion.

On richmond haha…not everywhere in the world has fights every 2 minutes and yahoos shooting at bouncers every night.

Haha. Yahoos. I just imagine a whole buncha hillbillies at a club and the mental image in my head is pretty hilarious. Them or super stereotypical Midwest cowboys. :rofl:

That’s good news, that dude should have got decked on the spot.

how did those guidos not jump him immediately after he jawed that little mop wop?
are their muscles all for show?

Can anyone pm me a link (torrent) for ep 4 cant find it anywhere…

Probably didn’t wanna get into that much trouble either? I have no idea why they didn’t. :wonder:

Yep. Muscles all for show. Plus they didnt want to mess up their hair.

Oh and you can get arrested for fighting inside a club. Or at the very least banned for a while or put in a holding cell overnight.

So if you didnt get hit or it wasnt your girl or friend? I wouldnt do shit either lol.

Cops dont play up north lol.

Yea, no doubt. You’d think they could impale soft and course flesh alike on that spiked hair. Seems like it could be construed as self defense since that dude attacked a woman. But those dudes are soft anyway.

Snooki was the only one that had the nerve to stand up to those dudes for stealin their drinks.

no of the guys did anything because they were too busy working on their fist pump techniques.

true facts.

lol at the buffed guy locking himself out of all that pussy that is coming on ep 5

fail

Makes total sense.

shit hahaha doesnt pay to pull a chris brown.

my main laptop got a mean malware virus…one of those anti virus virus’s and took over my laptop. like when i boot it up…the screen turns black. so now im using my moms laptop til i get it fixed. it was just too much of a pain to post on srk on my itouch. lol…i was txting rock to post mma league picks haha.

same, could someone pm me the link as well?

lol…glad to see i wasnt the only one to notice the bitch tactics by the group. how u gonna let some frat dudes just steal shots. that shit dont play in boston…we take our drinking seriously.

you can watch the full episodes right on mtvs website.