MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

Haha. It seemed like it was needed after the question. That and I could really go for some coffee right now… -sighs in defeat and retreats to class-

Haha. :razz:

Ha. I thought it might have been you because the face shot looked like your other ones. Now I know.

:coffee:

lol…

Seems someone was paying attention. I tip my hat to you and a cup of coffee. Oh and of course, and a few fist pumps.

:3p:

Then that would be the Real World: Jersey Shore :rofl:
I stopped watching MTV a long while ago. People who watch MTV are usually teenagers and tweens and the thing that upsets me is that this network redefines the social hierarchy of society into degenerates. Everyone has to be popular otherwise their asses are going to be ignored.

It’s because I’m so used to people having random girls or shitty anime characters in their avs.

Yeah, that’s totally understandable. I don’t mind showing myself online. I have nothing to be ashamed of so, why not, y’know? :cool:

That’s true, but they did something similar to that, right? I don’t normally watch MTV cause well, I just don’t. When my mom told me about the show, at first I was a little outraged. Then when I watched it, I couldn’t help but crack up over it. The sheer ignorance is what keeps me watching the show.

That and the zany things they say. If this is scripted than the writers get a fist pump and a dropkick for being creatively derka derka. Cause damn, they can saw some pretty off the wall shit.

Hey yous gotta problim?

puts on hair gel, tans and starts fist pumping

one less problem in the world of avatars :coffee:

I died lauging at Sammi’s part in that article. But I don’t get why this show should get any new hate for non americans we haven’t seen with blacks or anything down that road. MTV fucks things up on purpose and people trying to take MTV seriously should be slapped to death for thinking that.

now EARLY MTV days…that’s something different. It’s hard to take MTV serious when the damn station doesn’t have a thing to do with music outside of playing music in their reality shows and VMA.

• thread needs more neesa pics * :3

Ahaha. I don’t want to be called an attention whore again. So, :coffee:

Hate to play devil’s advocate, but guidos and guidettes existed before mtv.

Everybody on the internet is :coffee:

Well, here’s my coffee to you then. :coffee: Maybe I’ll make an Neesa’s attention whore thread.

. . . . .

Sike.

Guidos and Guidettes are the spoiled offspring from their Italian American ancestors. They’ve been around for a couple of decades now.

Camel Toe pics plz.

^:rofl:

I cannot believe that I am as entertained as I am watching this show. I thought it was going to be just another stupid reality show (which is OK) that doesn’t entertain me (which is not OK). But it turned out to be really, really entertaining. Also, a guy I know who used to live on the East Coast when he was younger told me that the show seems totally outlandish and kind of fake because it’s so crazy, but it’s not; he really hung out with real people on the real Jersey Shore that act exactly like the people on the show do. Anyways, yeah, if you just want to be entertained, and don’t mind watching a train wreck in order to do so, this is the show for you. It’s kind of like watching It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia in real life LOL.

Please, I live in Bensonhurst.
The real deal Italian neighborhood. Guidos and Guidettes are the joke of the Italian community. Real Italians would not portray themselves like that.

Word. We boudy boudy and rowdy rodwy.

And when I think of the term guido, I never really thought of it portraying Italians/Italian-Americans. I always considered it to be more of that “style” with the hair, attitude, tan, etc. Had nothing to do with class or race. I would consider white or asians who dressed and acted that way to be guido as well.