Mr Wizard caving in to SJWs

somehow they managed to fuck up the kof stream too when wiz took down the DOA stream. I couln’t see anymore matches for a few hours. he fucked up

the whole thing was silly and unnecessary imo.

yeah he can’t make up his own mind for his own reasons and him doing his thing for twenty years now gives us no reason to trust his brain nor heart

let’s riot because somebody didn’t do what we wanted them to. independent thought is the woooooorst

“I came to SRK to cry and all I got was an SRK shirt”

“OP caving in to Pertho’s facts”

“Baby wants his bewbs”

1 Like

“A fart in the wind”

2 Likes

This just in: brave culture warrior upset he may need to go to a different website to see boobs. Demands others risk money to further his cause. Insists money is easy to replace, offers none of his own.

2 Likes

Just wondering who made out with more money bottled water vendors or Mr Wiz?

1 Like

Itazan is a DoA champion

1 Like

2u5v24

Why would Wiz, knowing what DoA is about, act all surprised when they go and do some shit like that? It’s like inviting Milo on your talk show and being surprised when he says something outlandish. It’s his fault for giving them stream time in exchange for money.

I also wonder for whose benefit did he pull the stream? His company? American viewers/sponsors? Japanese? He’s talking out of both sides of his mouth and if I were Tecmo, I’d be pissed that he took my money (if he in fact did) and then shut things down while trying to act like he doesn’t know what the brand is all about.

To his credit, Wiz seems to have stopped paying lip service to the grassroots aspect of the FGC and does things the way a corporation who doesn’t want the drama would, so it shouldn’t be any surprise to anyone that this happened.

MK shows a fatality from the game, you’re fine.

NRS decides to try and decapitate somebody at your event as a promotional event, you probably do a double take.

Obvs not that bad. But pulling the plug on two thots is about as bad as complaining you couldnt see two clothed thots.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the stream got pulled when things started getting lewd with the photo mode. The thots were too tame to pull the stream by themselves.

at least it wasnt a fur costume.

3 Likes

At least it wasn’t a fur [fuck] costume.

Edited for accuracy.

That’s part of the point. Something super violent is fine and dandy but titties? Naw we can’t handle that. The US in particular has some pretty fucked up standards that really make you chuckle when you think about them for a second.

3 Likes

If you start enjoying killing people you might join the industrial-military complex.

That’s potential monetary gain.

If you start enjoying fucking people you might run for office.

That’s potential competition.

The former is a tool.

The latter is a tool.

But only the former is used.

The politics of exploitation indeed.

1 Like

So was the piledriver.

Hard for me to talk about because I dont really respond to violence fan service all that much either. Sometimes it can be cool, a lot of times its tryhardish. Meh on both.

Remember back when a Mola Ram finisher got us the ESRB?

1 Like

All because congress where scared of violence and sex in vidya gaymz, tries to target Mortal Kombat 1 (Genesis version), Night Trap and Lethal Enforcers (as it has a bright blue plastic gun).

They failed to realize Night Trap is already very heavily censored by the studio and publishers (Mostly on Hasbro’s insistence), taking out all possible instances of gore and violence, they even edited out the fact the “bad guys” are vampires, calling them Augers instead.

The Girls nightgowns cover more up than bathing suits would, and have this just been a game of girls volleyball you see more Skin and no one would bat an eye. But OMG 20 something women pretending to be Teens wearing PJs is scandalous. The nightgown scene caused the most drama as the senate hearing claims “promoting violence against women” despite your character working as a security officer/ government agent trying to protect the girls with the use of Saturday Morning Cartoon style traps and you even had another agent undercover with the girls.

The hilarious thing was Sega was already self governing issuing out their own rating system and Nintendo tries to throw Sega under the Bus during the hearing all the while using the C-Span coverage as a opportunity to advertise. All of Nintendo defenses sounds like ads to target parents that Nintendo is the “wholesome” game console

2 Likes

you guys can just cave in every time someone is going to bitch and cry about you sexual objectifying women, or bitching about toxic masculinity, and other nonsense. But you are just doing that, caving into a bunch of cry babies. In a few years, if you keep doing this evo is only going to get worse.

You guys can keep living in your little bubble were you think you can’t and shouldn’t offend anyone. Shit is only going to get worse, people are going to bitch about you playing toxic masculinity video games like DOA, people are going to bitch about not having transgender bathrooms, and so on; just wait a few years.

But you would rather just cave in, and bend over to SJWs and let them get their way.

As for [Radiantsilvergun3] Are you really that stupid? Why do you think the stream was shut off? If no one had a problem with those asian girls showing off, and showing off doa fan service, the stream wouldn’t have been shut down, the people who have a problem with that kind of stuff are SJWs.

It doesn’t matter though, Just wait till DOA and other games like it are playable at EVO. People are still going to bitch and complain that you are supporting “toxic masculinity” and “sexualy objectifying women” So no matter how hard you try not to hurt anyones feelings, things will get worse.