Mr Wizard caving in to SJWs

You know I don’t care if I get banned, but I’m going to say it. Thanks for caving in and letting cry baby SJWs get their way. Thanks for being a coward and scared that SJWs might have got into a pissy fit about DOA.

You know all you are doing is letting them get their way and closing the DOA stream on Evo.

No one cares here lol

15 Likes

Tits up, errywhere, then gone.

Whatever happens, happens…

You way late to bitch about that mah dude…

I was calling him (OP), a tit, whilst simultaneously stating that he was fucking up, and alluding to his future ban.

Bur yeah, Tecmo 'n stuff works too.

1 Like

Register…just to get banned?

Is this '06 again?

12 Likes

Cock, Paper, Jizzers: The Game. :coffee:

A Bad Condom production. :coffee:

Not to be Koei about it. :coffee:

Oh shit, what do I do guys?

Can we let this rock for a bit? I want to see if the user replies and see where it goes.

If you want to close the thread and ban them that’s cool too. I just miss the old days sometimes.

1 Like

I know what I’m going to do…in the morning.

6 Likes

Eh, you sure as shit haven’t been paying attention since I let a lot of silly ass threads rock.

This one is might get pinned though!

ooh

@zim1 Were are you hiding at you coward? Explain how this is some SJW nonsense.

3 Likes

I just came here to say hello

Why not go on and we talk about tits? Fuck the OP lets talk about tits.

1 Like

quality game play

2 Likes

Explain to me how this isn’t a bunch of SJW non sense. Its just Mr Wizard is scared that all the SJWs would bitch and complain about DOA. Thats the only reason he shut it off.

Because American companies don’t really care about the sexual mores of other countries. The moment the DoA people start doing some random cheesecake nonsense, he has to make a decision about how its going to play over here. He has to do that because the whole scene has bad press mostly due to one bad incident and Kotaku being a bunch of alarmist idiots. Which means the decision is: 1) let it play out and hope kotaku doesn’t spend its day peddling bullshit about how the FGC is sexist which then could have greater repercussion with non-gaming sponsors or 2) take a short term hit pissing off people that are mostly not going to buy DoA and much less buy it and play it at tournaments.

We could talk about the world of absurdities this creates among Feminist narratives of body autonomy, the double standard which Mai cosplayers create or how SonicFox is allowed free reign to wear a fetish outfit at tournaments but here we are instead in your dumb ass thread.

Poo-tee-weet.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Exactly. Its DoA. Don’t know wtf they want the series to do.

Pretty funny from all ends. Yes yes, now the totally non-controversial DoA series will do a presentation for their completely legitimate fighting game.

2 Likes