Mr Wizard caving in to SJWs

Keijo was godlike. Why would they debase themselves with dumbass DoA?

DoA gave birth to Keijo. Its only natural that it returns home.

Keijo for evo.

1 Like

SERIOUSLY!!!
This shit here is sad.

Also proud Laura Matsuda main!! Aka…Ms. TnA of Street Fighter

1 Like

Same energy as OP.

BONER CULTURE

1 Like

it also has nothing to do with that, a lot of SJWs hate religious people cause they are anti, gay lesbian, anti transgender, and anti muslim, and SJWs love muslims, also some religious people see Jews as brothers, and SJWs also hate Jews.

Also im not sure, but I’m pretty sure twitter won’t let me back on, even though ill just get banned again, id rather stay on face book.

That guy seems more reasonable than OP.

2 Likes

That’s not saying much.

2 Likes

The guy isn’t pointing his finger at a boogeyman. He already has a better head on his shoulders.

Accepting suggestions for the new title to this thread. Something like “MrWizard Cucked me with a TE stick” or some other silly nonsense.

oh I see, you just blindly agree with what ever Mr Wizard does. You guys live in a dream world, why do you think he shut off the DOA stream? I wonder though if he didn’t shut off the stream would evo completely die? You guys just keep living in your dream world

The only thing that would happen is, he would trigger some SJW politically correct pussys

Most people here dont even like Mr. Wizard you fucking moron. Stop talking about people you dont know fuck all about.

He shut the stream off because he’s a businessman, not an sjw. Dumb dumb.

4 Likes

Nobody said Evo would die you mark. Its just risking potential problems with little upside.

@zim1
i wonder, are you angry that they didnt showed the exhibition matches due to the cut?

That doesn’t change anything, he’s still a coward. And he still would get sponsors from other companies.

Seriously, who is this NOOB!!
And why hasn’t he Thanosed yet!?!

3 Likes

The poor boy is trying his hardest to troll.

Putting that effort and it ain’t working out.

mjcry

6 Likes

The Virgin Incel vs the Chad SRKers

5 Likes

How can redditors even compete?

1 Like

I didn’t say a damned thing about whether or not I agreed with wiz

what I DO is trust him to make generally good calls, regardless of whether or not I agree with any given decision

he to me has earned that trust year after goddamned year

fucking '19ers ready to throw anybody under the goddamned bus if they don’t get their way every single time

stop being horrible

4 Likes

lol what you say is completely hypocritical also, if Mr Wizard didn’t care about what anyone thought, he wouldn’t have shut off the stream.