Mother Russia Special! July 5th, 2013 Pre-Evo Late Minute Matches! Movie feature Samurai Cop!

rcaido, would it be alright if my daughter came along?

Josh agreed to give us the ride over with his carseat, but I wanted to check with you first.

yeah no problem sam

Really wish I had a license.
Or lived in Olympia. Cause I’d really like to come down tonight (I live in Tacoma.)

Until I beat your high score I will be forever salty about getting cheated out of my double round and my eventual 1st place. >:(

Also, Deadliest Warriors is super hype.

Good games to all last night. Never had a good laugh in a long time. Shout outs to ManOfTheLeaf for the games and Kryzak Sul for Deadliest Warriors.

Someone needs to tell the high lights of the day.

Oh man, you guys stuck around long enough to play Deadliest Warriors? Fucking hell.

Yeah these assholes didn’t leave until almost 3:00 am Sam…Deadliest Warriors demo probably greatest game ever! Im so tired right now but it was hilarious w/ all the head shots…

You know What!? I’m getting that game and we are all playing it the next gathering and at Lopez.

Hey Jordan, is there a video of that haha

Anyway, Mother Russia is open this Friday July 22, 2011…Got some bad news for you guys on on the Street Fighter Pinball machine, you will see it when you see it so dont bother asking what’s up…So who’s is coming?

You know we will be there and will see what this bad news is about. Also look what I found. Shout outs to Pile Drivers! :360::lp: :tup:

[media=youtube]emZMEkoMwHM[/media]

I should be able to make it.

Dude, the deadliest warrior game is the truth. It’s the new bushido blade.

That’s what I’ve been telling people.

Well this Friday, we are having a Deadliest Warrior showdown!

Ok so its just Jordan & the twins? Hey guys, I wont be able to do another gathering for awhile as im going on vacation…

I’ll be picking up Ryan at the very least.

So rcaido… How do you like The Impossible Game? :smiley: Also wanted to quote this.

???: Can I play?
Rcaido: No!
???: Why?
Rcaido: Because it’s the devil.
:rofl:

By the way Kev, I knocked you out of top 5 on the pinball machine.

Rcaido. When is it a good day and time to go pick up the monitor and stuff? Also We need to play more HDR because we been going off topic for a long time.