Mother Russia Special! July 5th, 2013 Pre-Evo Late Minute Matches! Movie feature Samurai Cop!

What monitor?

Hey guys we’re going to have an ST tournament on the 20th either at my house (Burien) or Acme Bowl (Tukwila) on the 20th…most likely at my house since we won’t have to pay quarters on top of $5 entry fee. Payouts will be top 3, hopefully some of you Oly guys can make it up. =)

Hey Rcaido, when is this happening again? Need that pinball fix! :stuck_out_tongue: Hope your vacation was/is good.

haha im not sure, im broke as a joke…I guess i can shoot for next Friday…Dont know if i can provide food though…

If anyone is going to the ST thing at Julian, someone get that Street Fighter 2 movie game from him…

I’m sure we can all chip in again for food.

I’m going to try and make it up there.

Alright cool, how’s the job going?

Good so far. The clients seem to like me, and the HM says I’ve been doing a good job, so that is nice. I have today off actually, which is why I posted hoping today was going to happen for Mother Russia. :stuck_out_tongue:

How was the vacation?

That’s good to hear…Which house did you get? Remember to not let your guard down, ill talk to you more about it next week. Vacation was tiring experience from the long drive & the theme park gauntlet i went through from morning to midnight everyday…

I got the Yelm Hwy house.

Haha, just thinking about it seems exhausting. Sounds like quite the adventure.

Is Mother Russia on this week rcaido?

Yeah Mother Russia will be on this Friday but Bring Your Own Food or eat before you come haha…Im broke, spent over 5k on the vacation…

Want to tell you guys that we might be late or not show up we are going to a birthday party. Will see if we can leave the party at a good time to go hang out with you guys.

Yeah i can finally edit my thread again, so its this Friday Sept 3!

haha i mean Sept 2nd…So who is coming tomorrow?

Wish I could this week, but I’ll be going down to Oregon to spend time with the fam.

Oh ok, then ill probably just cancel it then…Spend time with the asian wife & kids…Ill probably shoot for next week…

NO! Don’t do that because we can make it there this week.

Sorry guys, i actually have a lot of things to do tomorrow…I

Just an update, the showcase cabinet w/ the perfect360 sticks is now functional! Guy was able to fix the monitor yipeeee! NOw the question, what should go in it?

Option 1
Atomiswave w/ Sport Shooting USA & Extreme Hunting (I have two shotguns)

Option 2
Neo-Geo w/ 118 games

Option 3
Street Fighter Ex 2

Option 4
Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter

Option 5
Super Spike V Ball

Option 6
Street Fighter the Movie

Option 7
Hook up a modded xbox or Modded PS2

Option 8
Hook up PS3/360

Option 9
Dreamcast hookup

Im leaning towards the guns…Im going to order some Atomiswave games too like Hokuto No Ken, Battle Collosium, Rumble Fish, etc…Probably next month when i get some cash…

My top 3 would be Super spike V ball, Sport Shooting, and Last for fun SF the movie or mod xbox/ps2.