Mother Russia Special! July 5th, 2013 Pre-Evo Late Minute Matches! Movie feature Samurai Cop!

Friday was fun sorry that we couldn’t stay long. Looking to get some matches next time rcaido.

Well you missed out, i think Jordan leveled up & you guys didn’t get any cookies!

I also beat which ever twin had the high score in Donkey Kong right after you guys left!

Ok next shindig is this coming Friday…

Twins want more of those chili dogs, what do you guys think?

I’m always down for free food. :stuck_out_tongue:

Those chili dogs were good my brother and I will help out this time to buy some of the items you need. also did you order the plexiglass for us we would like to know, also we will see you there on Friday.

So hay rcaido I got some hot dogs for Friday so you got to make those chili dogs again, looking for some good games.

Looks like I’ll be able to make it this friday, Jodan and Jay too. Also maybe a new guy who started showing up Thursdays (Aaron) might show up you may be able to convert him to play some HDR

Yo RCaido, there is like a 15% chance I could make this today. How late do you guys go? PM address, slight homo.

Just make sure Aaron knows that Mother Russia is still a business like OCC & its my home so yeah be respectful…I also got something really cool for Fathers day, i think you guys will like it! See you 6ish…

edit

Oh shit, if Pablo comes, that means Spandex is mandatory!

LOL. Damn son I got home from work hella late. I definitely gotta make it out one of these days though.

SF2 pinball machine! That thing is so awesome. I’m gunning for your high score!

The pinball machine was really fun and the food was good to. Let our next Mother Russia gathering be as strong as the Red Cyclone.

Just a heads up, anyone who beats my pinball score will be banned from Mother Russia haha

I already made the mother russia all nice but damn it felt a bit cramped w/ all the candy/arcade cabs next to each other…I really have no idea how i can space it better…Any suggestions?

hey twins your plexi shipped, so expect to arrive around Sat

I don’t think we’ve ever used the cab with the black and white buttons, so moving that would probably go a long way to freeing up some room.

Thanks rcaido for getting our plexi glass and holding on for them man they fit really good also looking to get some good games on Friday.

http://www.kuroppi.com/superturboevo2011/

Be there!

Anybody know how to change the title of the thread?

Anyway, Mother Russia is tomorrow. Who is coming?

I’m in.