Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Did you read the post? or just notice the big words?

And I like SCIV, but your out of your mind with that statement.:shake:

Sup Josh? Thx for posting that.

Here is the vid. So far ot only works with crouched attacks but thats enopugh to corner trap someone to death with Flash crouched 4.

[media=youtube]C8uL54Lok6k[/media]

Here you can see the difference.

Check this video out. Superman instant win glitch;

[media=youtube]ocFuDJEl4gw[/media]

Props to Jago who discovered and posted this on another forum.

X_X this game never stops to amaze me…

What are 3-D buttons?

(evil laughs)

FOOLISH FLESH CREATURES!! I, The Deity, can’t be defeated in Mortal Kombat vs. DC. (evil laughs)

It’s the button that, when held down, allows you to sidestep with the D-pad or with your stick.

Man, I have no idea why these jokers are stuck with that ancient MK layout for their sticks. If you want comfort and ease of use try my layout:

3D 1 2
Blk 3 4

Use your thumb to block, use your middle finger to press the 3D movement button just as you would any of the attack buttons. It’s soooo much easier this way.

Peace

Nah, she said that was her layout for UMk3, not MKvDC.

Mortal Kombat II as well, minus the run button obviously.

wow, thats crazy! :amazed:

Yeah, I have a really unorthodox button mapping for those games. I’m thinking of doing the same thing for Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe since I play as Kitana.

Thats cool. And if you ever get a custom stick done, you could go with the SF/MK set up:

----HP BL HK
----LP BL LK
–RN

Nah, I’ll keep my FSEX.

new stuff got discovered, heres the new tier list…

1. GL
  2. Shao Kahn
  3. Raiden
  4. Darkseid
  5. Flash
  6. Liu kang
  7. Kitana
  8. Superman
  9. Scorpion
  10. DeathStroke
  11. Sub-Zero
  12. Captain marvel
  13. Jax
  14. Kano
  15. Batman
  16. Sonya
  17. Baraka
  18. Wonder Woman
  19. Lex Luthor
  20. Shang Tsung
  21. The Joker
  22. Catwoman

Thats crazy how much certain characters have shifted since launch, lol.

BruceWayneman nooooooooooooooooo

I knew Kitana was amazing, I just knew it! :lovin:
Do you think we can divide the characters into top, middle, and low tiers, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 style? I’ll divide it right now if you want, check it out.

Top Tier: Green Lantern, Shao Kahn, Raiden, Darkseid, The Flash, Liu Kang, Kitana
Middle Tier: Superman, Scorpion, Deathstroke, Sub-Zero, Captain Marvel, Jax, Kano, Batman
Low Tier: Sonya, Baraka, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Shang Tsung, The Joker, Catwoman

7-8-7. Makes it all symmetrical-like.

Tier grouping only works by numbers, really. For Kitana to be considered top, there would have to be a sizeable gap between her and Superman, relative to the gaps between GL, Shao Kahn, etc.

As someone who only has a very passing interest in how this game shakes out, could someone (Tom Brady?) please explain why certain characters shifted up/down? I see Raiden moved up a bit and Wonder Woman moved up a bit and Batman dropped quite a bit, but I’m not sure what else. Thanks.

Oh, yeah. That’s true, my bad.