MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

I doubt it. Boon said that the person they were making the boss would be someone making a return but someone we wouldn’t think about. I’m thinking Elder God tyrant Liu Kang. Hell they could shock everyone and make it a woman (has a fighting game done that before?). Maybe Nitara from DA.

This is going to be good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmUQIMXHOOs

Useful infomation from the video:*

• Bug Lady has a form where she applies poison stacks to her opponent

• Big Guy has a form where the little lady isn’t on his back and he has more grapple options

• Scropion has to choose between his fireball form or his Spear form I believe*

Having things like poison debuffs in a game where normals already do chip damage seems really really powerful tool to have. I love this concept and hopefully the multiple forms means every character has at least one form that makes them competitive.

Cassie Cage and Kotal Kahn gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8NAP--4IcQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

6 characters announced and two of them seem to be grapplers.
Interesting.

Tom Brady doesn’t approve of Sub-Zero’s parry X-Ray. I agree with his reasons

Not like it matters when everyone will only use Breakers and EX moves like MK9. :coffee:

He doesn’t like any of his parry moves at all. He has ice clone. The clone makes any kind of parry move pointless to have. His slide which is his only special universal to all three of his styles has armor when meter burned so he can get out of pressure.

Alright?

Ice Clone turtle Sub-Zero all day and I can throw the thing now. If you can’t cancel dashes with blocks then good luck. Why bother giving the guy a parry with a tool like that?

I’m…not arguing with anything.

Cage looks interesting.
Got her dads F3, and her moms air throw and tackle, and Yuns upkick(which is nice since NRS games usually don’t have many fast DP’s).

She doesn’t seem as polished as the rest of the cast though, the other 5 have wowed me, but Cass looks like a uprezzed Injustice character.

Yeah, she’s probably the latest of those characters to be worked on thus the lack of polish. I expect her to look better later on.

Does anyone think Cassie’s face looks weird? Hope NRS fixes it

First time playing an MK game? Every Female has a weird looking face in them.

I think the shape of her face is nice, but her skin texture, eyebrows, and hair look very rough.

Would be good if they create in options menu a choose option button to block and run or just tap the joystick to block and run. I play MK since the first but I always hated block and run buttons.

Has anyone else been having trouble finding this section? It isn’t listed anymore on the fighting games section

Ya, I had to google it heh.

Honestly, this entire forum is kind of a mess.

3 variation/character, needs meter for running and backdashing, very interesting.
and looks like johnny cage teached her daughter well lol.