MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

Does anyone know anything about the 15GB patch for PC that was released yesterday?
All I know is that instead of fixing crashing and framerate issues it made things even worse. No new features at all. But we’re supposed to be happy because we got 10k coins (that you can probably get in an hour or so just by playing single player) to compensate for the shitty launch.

Can’t believe I rode the hype train once again and preordered a shitty PC port…

Checked…mine does

I know they mentioned for PS4, i hadnt heard anything mentioned about 360. Any one know if any compatibility there?

Also I bummed an ipad from work just to do this crap. Dunno if its a known glitch but the Kove Kard bonus from playing console test your might can be redeemed infinitely for me.
after the 5th or so says i have too many and sell for 1200 gold.
Ive made over 500k clicking that crap. so tired.

will any characters be banned at EVO

This game is so much fun and this forum is still invisible to 99% of SRK.com even though I’ve already wrote to a moderator -.-

If any, it’d be the DLC and depends on release date.

two of my main characters are kenshi (since deception) and liu kang

liu kang: you disapprove of me being earths champion?

kenshi: i just think others are just as qualified

its interesting that this old liu kang is one who only beat shang tsung because of the time manipulation, he doesnt know he beat shao khan and shinnok.

Anyone not following TOMBRADY VS REO on twitch is doing themselves a disservice. Whenever they stream amazing tech will be show and they answer plenty of questions.

Also CDjr one of the best MK players is streaming right now. So is Floe and Justin all on twitch.

LOL at Shoryuken forums pretending this game dont exist.

Here’s a link to that http://www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_mkreo

Yeah SRK forums and their updates… It’s something else lol

Yep. Kotal is kind of big but he should still be able to clear an Ice Ball more reliably.

Does anyone have any insight on how the Kombat Pass bullshit is supposed to work? Apparently there was a patch today that added Jason compatibility and a bunch of costumes.

I’m seeing none of these changes whatsoever. I’m getting rather frustrated because I bought the $80 version of the game on Xbone, but all I see in my add ons for the game is the Samurai Pack. And it still prompts me to pay 90 bucks for the Premium Edition when I go to the game in the store. We’re supposed to get early access to the characters but they won’t tell us when exactly that is? Ok.

I’m just really confused. Is anyone having similar issues? What exactly did this patch even do?

and I got that 150 kollectors crap.
The wife wanted it for reasons unknown since she doesn’t game.
Yes, we need some knowledge repository. I’ve been out of fighting games for a long while so my lab skills are horrendous.
Trying to find stuff for Ermac.
Also the online is also the same spam.
Makes me feel bad to lose to jab , jab, uppercut type combos.
Or the fact I can do 2,2,2, TK Grab, neutral jump punch, 2,2,2, choke push. and replace the last half with 2 uppercuts and get same dam, less technique.

Check the main page:

I bought the PS4 kombat pack version and it does the same thing, showing the kombat pack separately in the store. I believe it is just unavoidable dlc advertising. Until the content get officially released, I wouldn’t worry about it.

I just search TYM for info. I think this is one of those TekkenZaibatsu/Dustloop/8WayRun type deals. Those games don’t get much forum attention here probably because it would step on the toes of the sites with forums specifically for those games. It makes sense.

Also, I’m not sure how common this info is but I found out a way to stop accidentally getting run while trying to guard after a dash. Press guard while also holding back or down/back. Basically, dash then MK guard + SF guard. You can do this as quickly after inputting a dash as humanly possible and the run still won’t come out.

You can also just guard twice since guard cancels run, can’t you?

With cassie , i can backkick flip run in to punch punch juggle xray and its less % then just a xray lol mk always been to weird on scaling or making sense

Tonight on x1 servors were up in down. But games is in the top bought games so im guessing there servers are getting bombed plus whatever was in the patch

Compatibility is on PS4 only. This happened only because A) Sony allows devs to implement their own custom drivers and B) Lab Zero had someone make them a driver than they then licensed to NetherRealm.

NRS implemented the driver in a weird way where each “legacy controller” requires a matching DS4 to be active in the system.

Yeah but you lose stamina that way since you actually do a run. If you do it the way I posted then the run doesn’t come out at all and you keep 100% stamina. It’s not a dash block tech, just a “stop accidentally running” tech.

Cassie Cage Hollywood Combos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Kr7jyXixQ