MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

You guys seen the Mileena, Jin, and Takeda gameplay videos?

ye

do we know the big bad boss yet?

Nah. But probably Shinnok. Kotal Khan is a big baddie too.

From reading the MKX Comic I would have to say Havik or Reiko.

See the select screen?

The 4 characters on the top right are related to the 4 characters on the top left. Kitana VS Mileena and Sub Zero VS Scorpion conclude the top row. The bottom row are allies so to speak. Cage/Raiden, Shinnok/Goro, and so forthā€¦

So today the big bad boss was reveal today on Ustream, some guy got a early copy of MKX.

[details=Spoiler]Its Reiko,and also thereā€™s this [img]http://i.imgur.com/8EePBDYh.jpg[/img
[/details]

OK, bad taste joke coming:

Reading Ted Bundyā€™s article on Wikipedia. Shame on me, but I couldnā€™t help imagining these descriptions like he was Mortal Kombat X character:

Dat X-Ray

XD

FINALLY, FOUND THE DAMN SUB-FORUM. Thing isnā€™t visible in the index I think.

Anyways, quick question about platforms. Comparing PC/PS4, which has the better FPS and resolution? I was hoping PS4 would have 1080p 60fps, because PC NRS games tend to have poor ports and netcode IMO.

Only question I have is how bad the netcode is going to beā€¦

Even if netcode is bad the single player content in NRS games usually has me hooked for a good while, and itā€™s a nice change of pace from SF4 for me. Hopefully the netcode is good, I actually didnā€™t find the Injustice netcode on the 360 that bad, at least the good connections werenā€™t too bad, it got REAL laggy sometimes though.

DAMN TRMK is blowing up with spoilers over MKX. Some guy keeps getting banned on ustream for streaming storymode of MKX 10 days before release date.

Mileena dies and so forth and so onā€¦

IGn condensed the Goro gameplay down to one video. WARNING there is a screaming baby included.

Babality confirmed? O.O

Pity. I was sure Reiko was going to be in :ā€™( Maybe he will be the big, unplayable boss, but it wonā€™t matter if I canā€™t play as him.

Gonna quickly bump myself because I wanna get a pre-order down soon. The single player for this game should be the standard for future fighters, enhancing the single player experience will probably bring in young players to the genre, I wasnā€™t a fan of Injustice single player but I remember MK9 being really, really fun. Hopefully MKX is even better, oh and how do brutalities work; are they just gore-y finishers that come off of special moves as opposed to fatalities?

No, just a loudmouth that was bitching during the stream.

Nothing official yet, but it has been discussed that over 100 different brutalities are in the game, so it might mean that each one may have a unique requirement.

So, who is the sub-boss? Main-boss?

Manā€¦ this sucks. The big bad boss of MKX is Shinnok in demon form (MK: Mythologies)

Guys, I have some ideas for Jacquiā€™s variations:

Fecalborne:
Jacqui uses her fecal powers to summon disease infused excrement. Gives her the moves ā€œ'Poo Stainā€ and ā€œToilet Timeā€.

Kickboxer:
Jacqui uses her kickboxer skills to attempt to hurt the opponent but ends up breaking her own bones. Gives her the moves ā€œTake thiā€¦ Ouch, please donā€™t kill me!ā€ and ā€œBring it, bā€¦ diesā€.

Survivor:
Jacqui is killed by Sektor during the fight intro; the player is returned to the character select screen.

Thoughts on these, guys? Also, do you have any ideas of cool variations for her?