MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

lol Did d3v really say that, because that makes no sense whatsoever?

But there is already an MK forum. Itā€™s just ā€œhiddenā€

Man fuck this.

Say what you want about TYM but they are legit enthusiastic about MKX and nothing is hard to find. Seems everyday they are finding new info about the game.

They even have cute little character variation shit now for posterā€™s style meanwhile this site canā€™t be bothered to feature a forum for a high selling EVO game.

I completely forgot about this thread until it showed up in my email alerts.

I read Todd McFarlane has given authorization to include Spawn in the game.

Guys! Tell me you saw the story mode trailer! So many reveals!!!

Well possibly, a lot of them were in Story Mode not an actual match. Safe to say though that big ones like Mileena are playable.

I wonder if Rain & that cowboy from Kotalā€™s crew will be playable?

What do you guys think about the gameplay so far?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UugOwF3t_E

I think it looks strange, I am not a big fan of the movement.

What about the story canon of the new timelineā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odLbtJlK8L4

Is that a statue of Noob Saibot in the beginning?

Someone mentioned that Shang Tsung might be in the gameā€¦

I have a PS4 version of the import CE on preorder from amazon. Looking to trade it for the Xbox one version. Anyone interested?

Who will be the bossā€¦

They have said that the evil boss of the game would be someone that would surprise us. Being as hype as possible for having Shinnok in the game, he doesnā€™t count as surprising as he was already boss in MK4. They have also said that there will be at least 3 MK4 characters (meaning they made their first appearence in MK4) We now have Shinnok and Quan Chi. That leaves: Jarek, Kai, Reiko, Tanya and Fujin. So there is a very high possibility that the main villain will be Reiko, my main in MK4. It only makes sense. He has stated that he wants to rule Outworld himself. He has always been against the good guys. He is in the MKx comics. He hates Quan Chi and wants him dead. He has killed Kotal Kahnā€™s father. He suits as the nemesis to every character in the game except for Mileena whom he uses to reach his goals but she loves him. Iā€™m really excited. I just hope he will not have moves copied from Shao Kahn considering he always loved sneaking to his throne room and wearing his crown and sitting on his throne and Shao Kahn is dead for good. But Iā€™m assuming he will at least have some moves of him at least in one of his variations, like Kitana and Jade.

Fire God Liu Kang. . . :smirk:

Is it true the xbox360/ps3 version of the game was delayed to late june in the USA?

Unfortunately, yes

Holy fuckā€¦now this is a fatality I wouldnā€™t mind seeing over and over. Hopefully they keep this level of violence and creativity throughout to make fatalities worth a damn again.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVctiB5Xz30

Something Iā€™ve been wondering. If NRS were gonna put in the children of the kombatants, whatā€™s the point of putting in the parents too? You have Johnny and Sonya in the game and Cassieā€™s pretty much obsolete. Then you have Jacqui with Jax and Takeda with Kenshi. Thatā€™s at least four slots that could have gone to new characters or other fan favorites like Kai or Fujin.

Spawn confirmed: