MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

Ugliest Scorpion design I’ve ever seen, what an awful statue and costume. I’ll cop whatever the cheapest version is to get the classic and guest character DLCs.

I think it looks pretty interesting

@MrWizard The MK subforum is no where to be found on the forum index nor on the drop down to move threads. The subforum exists, but there is nothing to click on to get in there.

The subforum link: http://forums.shoryuken.com/categories/mortal-kombat

I think I’m fine with the regular edition. I just KNEW the kollectors edition was going to be Scorpion related. You’d be crazy to think it’d be someone else… lol

Personally I would’ve liked someone else though.

Holy shit, that’s fucked up!

Am I the only one who can access the MK section in Strategy Zone?

^youre not down wit da sickness enough

OOOHWAHAHAHAH

And various Smash Bros sections. Really? Anyway, the SRK of Mortal Kombat is TRMK. They still use Vbulletin (the forums SRK used to use before this Vanilla Forums CRAP)

I like their layout better, but the members and mods there are even worse than this place.

No arcade stick?

Not even worth my time.

I’ll stick pick it up on Steam tho.

Don’t even bother tagging him. Wouldn’t do anything about it even if he saw it, lol.

In that new Kombat Kast stream they revealed that some of the character costumes that have been shown to us are actually alternate costumes, and that the standard one’s (some of them) have yet to be shown

MORTAL KOMBAT Xtra DLC

That’s interesting. I’m wondering if Ermac’s was his alternate since it’s a sort of major departure from classic ninja look. If it his main, that’s a pretty cool switch up.

Actually, they are more non-existent nowadays than the SRK ones. You must be thinking of Total MK or MKonline or something

Still nothing. What a great and professional site we have here. At least the large Dive Kick and TvC

Perhaps, all I know is that anytime I go to an MK specific site it reminds me of much I hate MK fans. Even the MK collectors on statueforum.com are the most retarded, nonsensical man babies I have ever seen in my life. If you thought the MK players were bad, stop by the PCS forum over there and be prepared to puke in your soup.

The MKvsDC was worse.

I was really hoping for more bookends. I still have my Scorpion vs Sub-Zero ones, too bad the scorpion spear broke off the one statue :frowning:

Yeah it’s bad ass. I copped a second set and reversed/customized the two so that Sub Zero was blasting an icicle through the wall impaling Scorpion.

I would have preferred the European Scorpion statue for this, but my PCS Scorpion shits all over it anyway.

try trmk.org

Just an FYI, I contacted d3v about getting an MKX forum, or at least getting something easier to find. I pointed out how nobody uses the KI forum since it’s not maintained and newly released character threads aren’t updated, and I was pretty much told that because forums like the KI one are a wasteland than no MKX forum will be made and there are better sites to go to to discuss said games.

Call me crazy, but perhaps if the forums were updated than we’d have a place to post in? Or in the case of MKX have it not buried in a spot that nobody visits in the first place? Oh well, I tried, but like we mentioned earlier, less and less people give a fuck about the utility of this place anymore, shame.