Montreal August Thread 2004

"thebone___@hotmail.com" had added me to his/her list last week
i don’t know if this is a girl or a guy but with a nick like that the odds are certainly in favor of the latter
could this person be thebone from this forum by any chance?
please shed some light on this matter

me too…and im not from mtl…virus?

i think its rene trying to hack us

u guys still don’t know who theBone is ?? :lol: :lol:
all I’m gonna is that he’s not Rene and that theBone from SRK = theBon from MSN :lol:

Orbit owns Montreal

Mike Watson = God of Gambler

Montreal WCG 2004 Qualifiers are this weekend at Intertainment Cafe near Peel.

wcg?
whats that
might be able to bring in few ppl.

I went to 2000+ and apparently they’re having a wangan midnight tournament this friday at 5pm, 5$ to enter winner takes all.

And apperently ur gonna win right?if you enter ill go watch.

nm about wcg… -_- i left fps ages ago with quake mega tf.
just aint worth that much anymore… but maybe doom3 or half life 2gonna bring me back…

thing is i have to go at around 6:40 so I don’t know if I’ll have time. But i’ll probably join anyway just for fun. I don’t know if i can win cause I didn’t master all the tracks.

BTW I found your gameboy charger.

I THOUGHT SO!
Good cuz its vict’s charger so when ever ur comming to Mira just give it to who ever is working or w/e.Just not that old biatch.

Flightwing’s sneeze = owns montreal + toronto

man lucky Mastermao wasn’t there! hehehe cool trip guys! anyways…ching ching activated vc that shiT! mouhwhahahaha roll cancel roll! can u do that??? only mastermao can roll cancel roll! :stuck_out_tongue:

I had always thought that TheBone from this forum was the japanese guy who always wears funny-looking short-sleeved multi-colored hawaiin shirts and who always plays with r4 morigan in cvs2
It was with great surprise however that i found out that I was wide off the mark :stuck_out_tongue:

Now i know who u are and how u play Smokey…

GG with Seb and Alex yesterday. We should do this again :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah but more games would have been better…

rush that shit down!

If We have a tourney,Mira wouldnt be the right place for it.
So Prez,Since you wanted one,Ask 2000+ to fix their shits and we’ll see or Alex/Veas you can always “try” to ask the boss…

Edit: Some To people are comming so get some shit done.

:lp: + :lk: , :hcf: :hcf: :hp:

:smiley: