Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

Liu Kang would be really dope.

Johnny cage vs dan. Maximum comedy

If it had sold poorly, we wouldn’t have got 5 seasons of DLC.

See: MvCI

Sodom
Eagle
Maki
Retsu
Haggar
Lee

4 Likes

I would still love to see Haggar added… could be Mayor of Earth Vs President of the Earth.

4 Likes

I basically lost hope for SF1 characters returning.

Maybe in the next chapter, along with a big roster philosophies shakeup.

2 Likes

I’m all about Retsu, Eagle and Sodom returning. The only hard work would be designing new moves for Retsu

1 Like

Hey guys, how’s it going? I was wondering if you could help me out? I’m in the middle of doing a video about Charlie and I make mention of how he and Guile were delinquents when they were younger as well as Charlie and Chun Li posing as a couple, but I realized I don’t have the source for these. Does anyone remember where these are from? They should be from alpha 3 or so. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Well Eagle seem to be kinda liked by the community (i would welcome him) and i would like Retsu too

Shorinji Kempo is visually pretty recognizable (even back to SF1 they did good job), it have fast combos with punches, strange whip kicks and flashy projections, they can make him very close to these stances and movements, while keeping just the one-hand yellow fireball as something from SF1

They have lot of freedom with him if they want get him back

3 Likes

I hope Eagle and Dudley will have different outfits next time.

I’ve been checking out the SFV art for all the SF related characters, and Abel, Lee, Sodom, Rufus, Guy, Sean, Dudley, C. Viper, Decapre, Haggar have a visual redesign. Why did they take the time and resources to redesign them? Do you think that they were considered for a spot on launch roster in the planning phase?

Yes in the sense everyone is up for consideration right at the start

If is to not have them overlap too much in same cast, change one (and then give him it as alt) would be sufficient

Would keep Dudley’s, this design is legend
immagine

and Dudley himself is just more important

Find a solid alternative for Eagle would be even harder though

These profiles designs were made by Kiki, and Kiki had no saying on how standard SFV designs should have been, so these redesigns are essentially irrelevant

Example these were characters still not in SFV when these profiles were made

As you can see the final look we got ingame have nothing to do with these

They let her design some alt costumes (Story ones usually) but that’s it

That abigail looks a million times better

1 Like

The runner ups to my wishlist from the earlier list of 6

7.) Eagle

8.) Byron
9.) Shin

I don’t mind an additional character that uses sonic booms and flashkick a like specials

This 3 would also be a consideration to me as a new addition.

I forgot that I would consider this later 3 characters over Sean which makes the number 6 of my early list.

because they have different plans and intentions, then simply change their minds because of either the overwhelming demands and request

for example the character like akuma. his bound to be the most requested and most recurring regardless some people dislike him because of his playstyle. he would return in some way of form or another.

Juri and Akuma are now should be considered recurring characters for future games along with Chun li. because of the strong fandom.

That abigail looks like trash, BUT have the advantage of NOT have the crap proportions they gave to him in SFV

Abigail we got will have looked decent with current costumes if had not-crazy-bullshit proportions, just looking like a taller Hugo

1 Like

What if Ingrid all of a sudden became a free DLC character for SFV because they think there are fans that like her compare to other characters in CFA.

Would people rage and hate?

And if you were to choose Ingrid or a MK character for a free character?

They ALL look better.

Rage, obviously.

C. Burn down Capcom.

2 Likes

Charlie and Chun-Li dating is probably from Charlie’s SFZ3 backstory.
Not sure about the delinquent thing, but it wouldn’t surprise me since Guy and Maki were delinquents and childhood friends.

Wasn’t that not dating for real, just Charlie+Chun Li going undercover pretending to be a married couple?

SFV would have destroyed any goodwill it would have left. A genuine waste of a character slot and there already have been a few wastes so far.

Sean is still too much of a novice at this point to be believable as a playable character. Leave him for SF6’s roster instead. Think Lucia should still be there just for novelty of having a FF3 character finally appearing in SF or being acknowledged at all.

Definitely, now that I think of it, doesn’t Poison mention that she had a falling out with him? Could’ve been nice if that was a part of a small plot thread across seasons where the two make amends.

1 Like

Im actually surprised they didnt bother to change Roses look. The KiKi version was very nice and modern

3 Likes