Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

Chances are if Capcom would do a crossover title. Or just another mobile title.

If people would be hoping for a new beat em up Final Fight or Captain Commando. The chances is for another developer to license those titles like what happened to DMC and also the new strider.

Sometimes I forget a Strider came out a few years ago.

1 Like

Dan will drop in Winter (likely december), but who know maybe we will get his trailer at least

Still i hope we will start get preview of new mechanic… when we got VS2 they showed gradually each week iirc, was good way to keep attention going on

1 Like

I’ve been on a Darkstalkers kick today and thought that I’d post this in case anyone wanted a refresher or had never seen this before, but Saiki did a lore guide a while back:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/arcade/583725-darkstalkers/faqs/25007

3 Likes

Probably the costume winners announcement

2 Likes

That was so much a farce lol
Very good idea but handled terribly

Hopefully they have at least official Capcom sketch for the winning entried

1 Like

Would you think Capcom would allow other devs to license their dormant fighting game franchise like what happened to Strider and DMC?

Would they consider it a threat to compete with SF?

Imagine someone would license

DS, Cyberbots and Plasma sword?

or would license SFZero series to create sprites base games to continue?

I’ve always loved how Anakaris’ story basically goes:

• Be charismatic 12 year old king
  • Die in battle at the age of 26
  • Come back 5000 years later and kick Pyron’s ass
  • Use power to go back to when you died and win the fight
  • Continue to rule
  • DIE AGAIN TO GO FIGHT JEDAH
  • Take over extradimensional realm and build civilization of floating pyramids

This mf out here disregarding time and space like it’s WinRAR

4 Likes

It would only be threat if they don’t space out their releases. That’s what killed a lot of Capcom games last gen. How was HDR gonna stand a chance when it released four months before SF4? They announced Marvel 3 four months after TvC putting the death clock on that game. Capcom blamed oversaturation for SFxT failure.

1 Like

Nobody is paying money to license Cyberbots or Plasma Sword.

Nobody would even remember those games existed if not for MvC.

1 Like

So, two Juri costumes were the winners of the contest.

There should have been a rule one character can only win once.

Damn, Juri fandom is a fucking plague.

4 Likes

Sounds to me other character fandoms need to step up.

3 Likes

Plebs will always be plebs. Sorry.

They are more willing to support what they like moreso than other fandoms. Don’t blame them if fans like yourself can’t put their money where their mouth is.

1 Like

Bruh what money? Most of them are cumbrains who don’t play the game and they aren’t going to purchase it.

Isn’t Juri among the least played character in SFV? For 4 years. The usual excuse is that she sucks, but Ryu is hot garbage in SFV and he’s no.1 outside of Seth’s release earlier this year but that lasted a month.

1 Like

Those costumes ain’t gonna be free. The people who voted for it will be the ones to buy.

I wouldn’t know that. There’s there some sort of chart out there that tracks which characters that played?

They most likely registered with multiple accounts to vote more than once. And they’re not buying the costumes.

Play percentage and costume purchase rates don’t align. If that were the case we’d have nothing but Ryu, Ken, and Akuma costumes.

How did the voting work, anyways? I didn’t follow the thing since none of the outfits interested me.