Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

Yeah but aside that ambigous ceiling shot, Vega’s stage have nothing of that Moors vibe :smiley:

Btw again Menat will be saved soon by Rose’s one, canon story wise her having stage in Genova/Palazzo Mistero (same as Rose or alt variant of it) will have more sense than an egyptian one

Many other characters will not be that lucky though
Meanwhile some chars got more than one lol

Tbh that place expanded and refined could have worked well for just-out-of-the-tomb SFV Nash

Stone grave open, Kolin(Helen) there as cameo watching the fight (wich will make even sense), maybe some illuminati too

Aside that

-Fang have like two personal stages in General Story, unused and end up having none

-Russian snowy outside could have been used for Kolin (her art even had it)

-Station toilet could have been Birdies’s but tbh now that Cammy got nostalgia, Birdie take whole station

-General story shadaloo cannon rooftop was cool too and could have gone to somebody

These just some i can think, but making a deeper list plenty chars could have got their stage too kinda easily

1 Like

Guys, is this real? O.O

2 Likes

i blame capcom for udon’s sins

I believe its just fan art (not even Udons).

April issue, so probably an April Fool’s joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

All udon is just fanart

3 Likes

I’m curious, who would be your favourite SF Artist from Capcom? Mine is either Kinu, Akiman or oldschool Bengus.

1 Like

Can’t chose between Kinu, Ikeno, Akiman, Edayan and Bengus*
Well, I CAN, but i will feel guilty afterward and pass an hour keep editing the post switching 3rd with 4th, 2nd with 1st and so on LOL

Even more hard because beyond my internal struggle, most if not all of them experimented A LOT with very different results… so example i like SF3 Ikeno’s work much more than SF4 works, but even there it happen to find this or that genius pieces that are insanely cool

All SF art ever could be based on their best pieces alone, and everything will be perfect forevah

As external guys Shukou Murase and Yusuke Murata did godlike stuff too, they would be worthy of SF Olympus

*Hiroaki could have joined them for sure, if had longer SF history. He seem to have great understanding about “how to do SF” and have cool hand.
Seen some pieces where truly nail SFers core, he could have been on par with the Great ones, and not at the bottom of the list/ranking (that i refuse to do lol)

Same mostly. Daigo is really inconsistent and ranges from alright (SF4) to horrendous (CVS1, EX3 though I think he stated that he was rushed for time on the latter). Kinu is masterful and I wish she’d return for a future game. Bengus has steadily gone downhill since he started switching to digital colouring with MVSF. MVC2 wasn’t that good and he hasn’t changed since 2000 apart from the increase in quality of technology.

For non-SF artists I’d say Hideki Ishikawa (Alpha 3, Megaman 8-&Bass, the Megaman Legends games) and Haruki Suetsugu (Tech Romancer, Megaman X4-7). I can’t really look at Ishikawa’s art the same way again, knowing that he’s a self-confessed Shota+Lolicon.

1 Like

The guy who did the character artworks for 3rd Strike. That’s for Street Fighter, at least.

1 Like

The guy who did the SF3 new generation character artwork is near the top. Also the guy that did the SSF2X poster with the red and black squares

2 Likes

Alpha 3-era Bengus.

2 Likes

90s era Bengus was the best no doubt and contest

1 Like

Do you really think SF6 will be after SF3 Third Strike?

A little present for y’all.

Alpha-era Bengus was insanely good. His degradation as an artist has REALLY sucked though and now he seems to have more bad art than good…

Kinu is incredible. Contender for top in SF

Akiman is a top as well

I love Shinkiro but honestly more for KOF than SF.

Senri’s SamSho stuff is great

For fighting games in general, Hiroaki is my favorite. My god Hiroaki KOF art is AMAZING. Kawano is also absolutely top tier in my list.

Not even relevant. We’ll probably see everthing loose canoned or soft-retconned, and still see characters from every SF chapter. The story will be completely unrelated to whatever SF3 was about, anyway.

You’ll most likely just see some new muscular honcho mafia guy leading some new evil organization and he will be the boss and that will be it.

Whoever did the character artworks on SvC: Chaos, he’s the best Capcom AND SNK artist EVER.

For me, that’s just PERFECTION.

That’s Nona, yo. Nona is pretty damn good but can be inconsistent

I think that’s not Nona. I think Nona did the character busts (they look much more his style):

The full body artworks I don’t know who did them, one source says Hiroaki but I don’t know.