Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

Everyone is here!!

2 Likes

That video only highlights how awesome Hugos design is compated to shitty abigail

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

never knew that

I’m kinda surprised they used him in a way.

and because of that I find him also here

In DSI Days of the Memories.

Interesting would be Skullo, Garuda and ?

Probably the related characters, eg pullums body guard is darun etc

1 Like

Skullo, Blair, Allen.

1 Like

FEXL Team would be: Kairi, Hokuto and Nanase.

BTW, alleged leaked KOF XV screenshots, not sure if real or fake:

I mean, its a bit better than the current game. Really not a fan of metrosexual pretty boys being lead characters in a game for fighting. They need to go back to Ryo/Terry.

4 Likes

Well, the metrosexual pretty boys being the main characters is part of the KOF series essence. Ryo and Terry and others are only guest characters for representation.

A few more pics:

Which is why Fatal Fury is a better series

5 Likes

Looks like they are using a lot they learned visually from SamSho

That is a REALLY good thing

4 Likes

You beat me to it, reminded me of the newest SamSho from the get go.

Even if the look is overall stylized, the hair on both Kyo and Mai look kinda crappy to me, for some reason it looks fine on the others.

1 Like

Why does kof have Gills shitty teenage brat son in it? Haha

Well, I like him. Even if he’s a ripoff of Ell Blue from Xuan Dou Zhi Wang.

The trailer, by the way:

Everything is VERY in the line of KOF XIV. Too bad, I wanted them to do something really different and more daring. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the KOF XIV characters return to the roster.

And well, as for the graphics, a very slight improve over KOF XIV’s, but an improvement at least. Welcome be it.

2 Likes

SNK is just doing what Capcom did but they are doing it in a better way in terms of visuals than what Capcom already had done.

New KoF looks very good, look pretty japanese, wish Capcom will not give up with SF6

The chinese guy still looks like crap, guess is some target audience design

Sadly that ship sailed long ago when SNK chosen they did’nt wanted be Capcom little brother anymore

Wich leaded to

Indeed

I mean, i think Kyo himself IS great character, but i wish they stopped there with the whole skinny prettyboy is stronk bs, instead it spreaded worse than covid

1 Like

Best thing about it is that the art style is consistant and looks good. Unlike SF5 whete one character looks really good and the other ugly as sin.

All the characters look like they belong in the same universe.

2 Likes

Kyo and Mai don’t look like they’re from the same game. Leona, Mai, K’ and Benimaru resemble their XIV models too much. Meanwhile Kyo and Shun’ei got a proper upgrade. I know dunking on SFV 5 years later is fun, but let’s not praise XV when so far its only “better than KOF XIV”.

SNK will need to promote Terry heavily after his inclusion in Smash. Ain’t no one looking at scrawny Jpop fighters like KOF protags + Iori and think it’s a Fighting Game. Putting Mai in the 1st teaser was a good move.

2 Likes

New art style looks a lot better

I, however, am a THOUSAND times more excited for 2002 Unlimited Match FINALLY getting a US release on Playstation after ELEVEN YEARS

My fav KOF and one of my fav fighting games of all time getting re-released with rollback! AMAZING

2 Likes

That new 2002UM trailer highlighted the game as “the 2nd game in the UM series”.

… Are they implying there will be a third entry?? O.O