Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

They should had atleast added some additional clouds on the blank part.

So it doesn’t look empty.

2 Likes

Any suspect reason for that removal btw?

That’s so insulting, I will stop buying Capcom games until they restore that important detail.

Budget cuts

I am just curious at the reason, not throwing a fit or anything.

Yeah, I know. And I was just being silly.

1 Like

The Rising Sun is considered offensive in China and Korea, it’s simple as that.
Basically, because it was the Japanese imperial flag during WW2. In China and Korea, the Rising Sun enjoys the same status the swastika has in the West.

6 Likes

It was because of the war and invasion of japan that symbol was associated with it.

Some people in tiktok was also being bombarded by hate because of that flag.

Even samurai still have negative impression with korean that’ why Mitsurigi in SC was replaced at some point with Arthur.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, never thought about the imperial flag situation.

1 Like

1 Like

Dan trailer. Meh

1 Like

Seriously. Like, I’m supposed to get hype for Dan? Nah, son.

3 Likes

Street Fighter team is laughably bad at building hype

1 Like

Tbh i’m curious to see his CA and VTs

Mostly i want see new mechanic, if they do both things would be hype for me

But yeah, as usual rule they suck at hype and at communication in general, so Dan trailer + a release date would be good enough

Curious if they will show also contents that will come with Dan’s update, i think the nostalgia alt is going to be Ken

Only thing that would hype me is if at the end of the trailer thry said “oh did we say 5 characters? We meant 8!!!”

1 Like

I want to have the same hopes like you have, Yet Im lowering my expectation, since they are just teasing Dan scene from already shown video instead of showing atleast new stuff with Dan.

Well, tbh i will LOVE a Season 6 while at it lol

But from today announcement even just Dan trailer would be fine

Knowing capcom is an error guess Dan trailer as the minimum we can get, they can very well do some e-sports crap announcement and say to “stay tuned” for anything else

Ever remember, only way to don’t get burned by capcom is never trust them LOL

LOL, never change caplol

1 Like

What they do?

They announced Dan to be for February and everything is delayed. The rest is about fighting game event.