Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

Any idea who should team-up with Rufus, btw? I never bought the idea of him teaming up with Zangief. Quite contradictory, actually, seeing the rivalry between America and Russia.

I was thinking about Alex, but I like better the idea that Alex should team up with Mike and Joe.

There’s also a severe problem with the SF1 characters and that is the lack of women.
I mean, Lee, Fei Long and Gen could easily be the China Team, but like, a team conformed by only three sweaty men (reminds me of KOF 94’s Mexico Team) sounds a little boring.

And you know, maaaybe Chun could be there, if we all didn’t know Chun-i’s team is and should always be Guile and Cammy.

BTW, F.A.N.G. could be teamed up with Adon and some other evil guy (yes, I’ll always prefer to have the 3 Bison generals in the same team, it just makes total sense). Who knows, maybe Rufus and Hakan, hah hah; a ‘goofball’ team?

Random af, was searching pics for my color costumes references thing, found something fun

1 Like

Sean is where I want Rufus with because they are interested with Ken.

Common goals tied together.

Alex would also work with Ryu

Fang can also team with Mech Zangief a Pallette swap Zangief.

Sean would be better with Ken and Ryu as a trainee, or with his sister and Oro as a “Team Brazil”.

I mean as a alternative because Ken with Ryu can fit with either Sakura or Gouken

As alternatives, yes.

But I feel like the Dan - Sakura - Blanka clique is so canon there should be no way to split them in different teams.

1 Like

Regardless it is a cliche it still the most correct and fitting.

It’s like Ryu and Ken combination. It’s doesn’t need to complicate itself or make it something else because that’s it. No need to strive for something unique to something that is already better.

I don’t believe in quotes but this is just a perfect example of don’t fix it if it’s not broken,

Change and uniqueness is not always necessary.

Sean can be also an anchor with Laura to mix with Rufus.

I’d lke Hakan’s wife to be playable next time :wink:

1 Like

That…sucks. They were doing good lately.

I put him with Abigail because they’re both idiots and motorheads(Rufus a biker and Abs a monster trucker).

That’s who I had him with before Laura became the more obvious Sean partner.

Die.

1 Like

I mean not the real Mech Zangief but the one alternative costume with special features like N.Geese in the recent KOF

I thought it’s still 3v3

Yeah Kolin would align with almost everything useful for Gill’s interest while juri is a mercenary.

Was going to say the same, perfect team

2 Likes

And Akira as third member? :wink:

She’s in common with Rufus being a biker and a martial artist.

2 Likes

Or you could go Rufus, Akira, Juri. All Biker team.

1 Like

Blockquote

3 Likes

I don’t think Akira would team-up with someone as evil as Juri.

I like a lot the Abigail - Rufus - Akira team.

But then, who would be the MAD GEAR team?

I thought of Sodom - Rolento - Abigail, but now that Abi’s taken, then who?

Hugo - Poison - Rolento? Then what’s left for poor old Sodom…?

So there are some rumors that SF6 will likely use the RE Engine, (from the leaks), hopefully we know soon.

Context?

Isn’t a lot of the SF6 they WERE making before Ono left being thrown out though?

1 Like

Think its being reworked. Kind of like Justice League Snyder Cut lol

If they were gonna make it look like RE2make or DMC5, I hope it’s being reworked into a completely different art style…

Thanks dude

Random thoughts

• Damn, they truly end up doing only Juri-Juri, what a farce of contest

• Seems Dan will have G as last Arcade SFV Boss (being defeated and having a dream/trip he won), wich may mean G truly meet also Hakan and Elena
    Artstyle of Dan endings is cool while at it

• RS stage look pretty simple, kinda remind me SF4 bridge

found two other angles

maybe RS theme will take a CPT stage like FF did?
    Would be fun, but i would probably prefer see Neo Shadaloo one and maybe a SIN one (to give Seth a stage)

• Daigo still look in his usual uniform, so does Gan… guess no timeskip after all

• Found this on the Rose another alt

Pretty bland, safe bet this is “Story Alt” crap, as usually the bland ones are Story ones
    The hat one is probably going to be Battle i guess

• Dan’s alt make him look like something that is going to fit with Blanka puppet one
    So i guess it’s gonna be the Story one and his character story will be about being broke af as usual and join Blanka at Sakura’s arcade
    Retard alt btw, still i hope at least Battle one alt will be cool even if he’s Dan

• Lol at Juri getting a third alt in a row, damn virgin internet crowd.
    But at least mean Juri sure in SF6, wich is good, TKD rep done.