Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

Didn’t Hugo worked as complete shit in USF4?
Gotta agree, even when I hate the personality (and his design, to a lesser extent), Abigail looks like a quite effective character, unlike Hugo.

Anyway, here’s my list of the Street Fighter extended universe (yeah, I’m including Godfist and Capcom Fighting Evolution because f yeah) I’d be glad to see appear in SF6 (only characters who didn’t appear in SF4 or SF5):

1. Dean
  2. DamnD
  3. El Gado
  4. Sodom
  5. Haggar
  6. Mike
  7. Joe
  8. Lee
  9. Geki
  10. Retsu
  11. Goutetsu
  12. Necro
  13. Sean
  14. Q
  15. Remy
  16. Effie
  17. Gene (God Fist)
  18. Titanic Tim
  19. Jumbo Flapjack
  20. Mysterious Budo
  21. El Stingray
  22. Victor Ortega
  23. Wraith
  24. Black Widow
  25. Scorpion/Astro
  26. Rip Saber
  27. Gan
  28. Kyoko
  29. Shoma
  30. Boman Delgado
  31. Roy
  32. Tiffany
  33. Hideo
  34. Kyosuke
  35. D.D.
  36. Rook
  37. Ingrid
  38. Any of the IJWPW characters: https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Iwashigahama_Japan_Women's_Pro-Wrestling

I think the Rival School characters are mostly alright, in gameplay terms. They could probably use some redesign to fit the SF series better, though.

7 Likes

All of that makes me want to fucking vomit.

3 Likes

This is exactly the kind of obsessive fetish for ressurect old forgotten stuff that eat slots from possibly much better new additions (or actual legit vets returning), crippling SF Universe chances of expand

SF should not be the Capcom’s junkyard, should focus on be SF

Good part are obviously good (recover SF3, recover the good parts of SF1, a little little bit of selected FF, SM and RS), but another big chunk of them make me feel just likeimage

PS: and as much Gene was my avatar here for a while, i don’t need him in SF, like at all.
Would like him crossover into DMC universe though

2 Likes

Hey, I’m not saying everyone should be in the game, simply that I’d be ok (and sometimes glad) if they join the SF roster anytime :slight_smile:

If one or two characters from the SM/RS make it, that would be incredibly cool.
Of course, there’s a couple priorities among those characters (anyone would take Stingray or Ortega over Titanic Tim or Jumbo Flapjack), but I think all them are alright characters.

1 Like

Exactly.

We have Capcom Vs. for a fucking reason.

Characters from the Street Fighter Extended Universe would for sure adapt better in a Street Fighter game than in a bombastic superhero Marvel game.

Implying that the current SF characters didn’t adapt well to the Vs. series…

Well, there were few and they started to be every time less and less SF characters as the series went on.

I mean, C. Viper is more of a superhero character if you think so.

And… whatever they did to Ryu in MvC3 was shit, IMO.

After XvSF evolved towards MvC, I definitely think the dropping of SF characters fit much more their new, much more “spectacular” superhero style, and I don’t see Muscle Bomber characters joining or anything.
Did we see any of the SFV characters in MvC, other than staples like, you know, Ryu, Chun, Akuma?

To be fair UMVC3 Ryu was the best crossover Ryu next is MVC1 RYUin Mahvel history.

MVCI is the most terrible. What makes him relavant is because of the systems OTG.

1 Like

So Xkira been giving out hints on twitter. Take with a grain of salt but final character might be 11 (copy of 12) or supposedly a character already in the game. So… One the dolls/byron/abel/azam ?

Well that certainly sounds like someone with legit info. “Dolls and Azam or something maybe, I dunno, someone in the game already.”

1 Like

he already revealed it to be demitri it was discussed on another gaming forum.

he already denied being twelve nor eleven.

Demitri??? From Darkstalkers???

Yes

Plz be the gorilla plz be the gorilla :smiley:

Oh great another fireball/dragon punch character woohoo!

1 Like

Midnight Bliss would be the only interesting thing about him.

I’d actually prefer that to a guest character…

1 Like

Same here. We need an animal… Even tekken had bears and pandas lol. Wouldnt mind a Roo type character from streets of rage