Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

I don’t think we’d ‘need’ an animal.

Just like we didn’t need a robot or a mutant or a clone whatever thing Twelve was in SF3.
Some people are still bugged about them.

But a gorilla… why don’t know why but it wouldn’t bother me.

Maybe because gorillas are actually aggressive and able to fight? I mean, it’s easier to believe them and take them seriously than a panda or a kangaroo…

Also, this Neo Shadaloo’s gorilla is probably an experiment and might have enhanced, maybe even human-like, intelligence.

I don’t like the Gorilla but I’m with you here DS were supposed to be an overpowered character and there backstory to be merge in SF is confusing and to convoluted.

Mind that if DS is merge into SF all of there so called supernatural elements and things that happened in the past should probably affect the future possibilities.

DS is not even a far far past.

To make it perfectly clear, I’d HATE an animal fighter. But I’d hate a guest character more.

2 Likes

We want Mike Haggar haha

2 Likes

Xkira alone and with such bullshit vagueness hold basically zero weight
Now, if Sir Arthur was involved my attention would have been higher

Btw a VERY unexpected (at least for me) thing is that during an interview a capcom guy said S5 will fill the story of some characters, including BYRON

Tbh i will not like him as Sambo rep though, specially if he’s the the reason i did’ nt got Abel in SFV

Demitri was my favourite darkstalker by far, yet NOTHING from DS should ever touch SF canon wise

They should stay completely separated universes

Costumes are ok, because it’s like halloween or some shit

But canon fuck that

Tbh SFV already had worse than the gorilla, even if tbh will prefer Knife guy ever from NS squad

Would turn Poison into a woman lol

tbh i ever thought Blanka already filled the role of “beast” even he’s obviously more the savage man archetype

Btw as said in the past the idea of a big af gorilla (specially if a lab-modified one) being a SF level treat able to fight with best martial artists in the world is not that far stretch

Example in SFV we seen Mika was unable to submit the brown bear, just to stop him for a moment (Gief had to step in and throw it away)

SF had worse stuff

That’s probably the case
Or he’s someway externally controlled, a sketch had him with a small girl on his shoulder

Even before that guy joined in. Don’t act and claim the opposite.

You were shilling for xkira and defending xkira. lol

And that guy is also a fake. the only credibility he has is leaking a trailer.

Anyone heard a new season for Samurai Shodown was leaked and it will include Cham-Cham, Gen-An, Asura and Kaede?

O.O

Wasn’t that an Xkira leak too?

He did guess alot of things. He even hinted byron, evil ryu, soki from onimusha, a ancestor, viper and tons of crap he even claimed Alex Valle character request as his leak. It’s an obvious smart guessing not a real. If he gets 2 out of 10 claims it’s by chance. He change last minute for Seth and Gill but initially it wasn’t on his radar.

They tag along together. And they talk about Season “V” but they are proven false that everything they talk in development progress of characters were untrue. So the arthur guy went into silent lol.

Obviously also Rose and Oro was a new addition because of the pandemic situation not something that was already done and delayed like xkira and arthur that are both frauds used claimed.

Hibiki needs to be in the new Samsho

Solid season other than yet ANOTHER Guest character…

NOBODY in Last Blade needs to be in SamSho! It takes place, like, 80 years later!

1 Like

Guest characters is the way.

Ask Tekken, SoulCalibur, Mortal Kombat, Injustice, Dead or Alive…

Hibiki is so overrated.

1 Like

And both previous ones suck

1 Like

Btw i seen 18/11 there will be maintenance

Maybe new EX Layer alt?

Karin’s has been a month ago

Need a Ken as allen scheiner. OG costume not the fighting layer one and also Menat as Pullum.

Sadly for all the version will be FEXL

On the bright side if you hope for Allen/Pullum, FEXL ruined their designs less than what they did on many others
Actually Pullum FEXL one is better than the SFEX second version (SFEX first version shit all over both though), rare case of FEXL improving a design

Now, what they did to C.Jack, Rosso, D.Dark and Hayate image

1 Like

Whats interesting about Pullum is her name/move names\music etc everything is actually more persian/Iranian than saudi as they official listed. They would do well to make her officially persian IMO. (And No thats not the same as Arab for those who didnt know)

For punkass franchises maybe.

Having guest characters is an admission that your own characters aren’t good enough.

I just wanted it because of CVS2 nostalgia. Since she would be a guest character like other guest character and not a canon character. So it doesn’t really that matter to find strong logic on her appearance

That might Dan’s Alt.

I’ll go with Zeku