Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

Using yours as base, mine would be

Necalli - Garuda
Menat - Pullum
FALKE - Sharon (shooting gimmick)
Rainbow Mika - Blair (classic costume) <- but all costumes are going to be FEXL, ot SFEX
Dan or KEN - Allen (that would be hilarious)
CODY - Cracker Jack (big puncher + baseball bat)
M.BISON - Shadow Geist
URIEN or ED - Vulcano Rosso
ZANGIEF- Darun
NASH - D.Dark
ZEKU - Hayate

Btw i think at best FEXL will stops around 4-5
Iirc other crossovers have been

Many - 1
GG, WZ, CS - 2
RE, CB - 3
MH, MM - 4
DMC - 5
DS - 7

2 Likes

They need to do costume swaps as well, one of the few things good about x Tekken. They need to be wtfs too imaginr Guile with M.bisons armour

We GOTTA have a Darun Zangief.

2 Likes

I think Cammy will get the Pullum costume, they have similar movesets

1 Like

Wow, that’s even better than mine.

But I still would prefer G as Shadow Geist :slight_smile:

I think Menat is better personalitywise.

Yeah, that’s kinda given
Would be fun if color #10 get Hakan’s colors, considering Hakan was Capcom’s way to get Darun in SF4 without have Darun

That would be tragedy on levels similar to Ed getting Demitri (instead Bison, wich would have been glorious) or Menat getting Devilotte (instead Karin)

Give Menat a good Pullum costume and would be easily one of Menat’s best

I also think Menat CA is straight wink at Pullum’s dance super

Idk i ever found Shadowgeist to be heavy influenced by Bison (alpha)and Shadaloo

Had similar build (in artworks specially) and stances to A. Bison, a cape (in fexl he even get shin/forearm/shoulder steel protections) and one of his most distinctive moves was having literally Bison’s Head Stomp even with crossed arms :smiley:
He also boosted his body/power using tech/science

Last, dude mask is literally a skull with a “S” designed to look like a thunder on the forehead… kinda like
immagine

1 Like

Menat has to be Pullum. Anything but that is retarded

2 Likes

HokutoKarin Easter Egg does’nt just give normal Karin hair, it also simplify the whole costume, but in a good way

Original looks better, but EE is a fine option

While at it KairiRyuEE is the awesomeness

But I think G and Shadow Geist movesets/fighting style are a little more alike.

1 Like

Anyone ever played this?

1 Like
1 Like

“we utilized Gill as a character who appears as an embodiment of what that opponent desires. For Kolin, it’s peace for her country. For Urien, it’s a brother. For Ryu, it’s a stronger opponent.”

Okay, so, he doesn’t understand Urien, obviously.

1 Like

Misleading title but I remember @DarthEnder when I read the banner

1 Like

Alright, well, then I guess I forgive him for not understanding Urien. And wish him luck for SF6.

2 Likes

The Alpha developers made such a great job redesigning Adon, to the point he became one of my favorite SF characters EVER.

I wonder what would have happened if they had made the same to Joe, Mike, Lee and the others.
I mean, some of them had very lame designs. The SFV era would have been the best moment to bring them back, anyway.

I was also thinking about the Alpha series. That was definitely the most “Japanese-oriented” of the SF chapters, with almost all the new characters aside from Rose (and already existing characters like Charlie and the Final Fighters) being Japanese.

Even the SFEX series was more international.

The “international roster” approach came back for SF3 and continued in SF4 and SF5. I wonder if one day we’ll have a new SF chapter that will be more Japanese-oriented.

1 Like

I’ve always liked his gameplay far better than Sagat.

2 Likes

This is gonna be the initial roster for SFVI:

1. Ryu
  2. Ken
  3. Chun-Li
  4. Guile
  5. Zangief
  6. Cammy
  7. Sagat
  8. Sakura
  9. Guy
  10. Abel
  11. Juri
  12. Rashid
  13. Laura
  14. Ed
    +2 BRAND NEW CHARACTERS
  • The game will have a more physical approach than the previous SF games.
  • Martial arts characters will be given more priority in the characters roster, with ‘fantasy’ stuff downplayed of sorts.
  • There will be an “EX gauge” that limits one of your character’s special moves (which include Zangief’s special throws as well as most projectiles).
  • It depletes after you use your move but fills again within a couple seconds.
  • Super Arts can be performed on red health.
1 Like

Of course because sagat is basically lanky ryu

Hey man, as long as Juri is in . I am happy camper.

Also, i am down with more them having more focus on the actual martial arts the characters practice.

1 Like