Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

If this is the character they added instead of I-No then pure meh.

She is ok-ish but hardly as cool.

Sticking to Millia as my main,unless they add I-No.

I don’t think all the characters concepts are bad. They have potential.

But after Xrd I definitely think GG did became, in matters of design, much more detailed than necessary.

At least SFV still understands the idea of simplicity of design.

As for the new designs, like Bedman, Answer, very subpar (I like Raven and Kim). And the Valentines are cancer (Ramlethal is one of the shittiest character designs I’ve ever seen; the Japanese like her, though).

I’m okay with Nagoriyuki he felt belong to the cast.

1 Like

Yes he’s alright.

1 Like

Another lame KOF rip-off. Like C. Viper.

Once you see Vanessa, Blue Mary and King the knock-off begins to look worse everytime you see it. The Jojo dog doesn’t hide the fact that she’s ripping off SNK, all JPN FG devs like Jojo.

she felt like a character in les miserables

Yeah, they’re just so generic. Like the cyber rasta samurai vampire.

Such a tired trope…

Did I ever say they were generic?

Nagoriyuki is a good design overall, it fits very well the series. I just don’t love him, but this is personal taste and nothing more.

Giovanna looks like a generic character… from another fighting game. Like Aquapazza, Chaos Code or any of those unremarkable (from the character design standpoint) anime fighters.

More Fighting Layer in SFV

1 Like

I predict Akira-Skullomania crossover costume.

More SFEX coming, cool news:

That’s very cool, best looking Karin costume in SFV lol
The easter egg will likely be (like Ryu) same design with normal Karin’s hairs, wich will become best SFV Karin period

If they do others, next easy will maybe be Gief-Darun or some waifu getting Blaire Dame, but next as male would make more sense after hokuto/karin

Cody as C.Jack would be great, too bad it will use FEXL cowboy design

I predict Akira-Skullomania crossover costume.

I’m almost sure this is aligning for Ryu in FEXL and some FEXL guest character in V.

Mine is Rashid

Wait till get Cracker Jack Balrog or ED

Necalli - Garuda
Menat - Pullum
Kolin - Sharon
Rainbow Mika - Blair (classic costume)
Dan - Allen (that would be hilarious)
Ed - Cracker Jack
G - Shadow Geist
Lucia - Vulcano Rosso
Falke - Nanase
Akira - Skullomania

2 Likes

Actually, only 4 more characters will each be getting an EX costume: Cammy, Seth, G and Akuma.

1 Like

@darc_requiem I thought you quit SRK and moved on to Megashock. :laughing:

Kira posts can’t go unpunished.

1 Like

Ok. I apologized for that tweet. I’ll be more careful next time. :grin:

lol I’m expecting him to talk more about the 5th character like he did before the Capcom reveal the real ones for season V. After that Arthur suddenly disappeared after talking much of the development progression which wasn’t real at all… wait he’ll start talking again later.