[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

Hey Keits, I have a 50/50 on whether or not I’m going to end up booked that weekend, I want to sign up now just in case but will there be much trouble in getting refunded if things don’t work out with me being able to get there?

As the registration site says, there are no refunds. Make sure you can lock it in before you book/register.

Early bird is over, and Normal registration has begun. The price is still super reasonable at 30 dollars, so get in on that before it goes up near the end of April.

Damn it, I need to be practicing for this, but so much stuff is keeping me from doing it. Trying to finish my current Mass Effect 2 playthrough before Mass Effect 3 comes out (which is of course the same day as SFxT…) and then with night classes every other day I don’t get home until late at night and then have to get to sleep to get up early for class the next day. College sucks…

I want to participate but I don’t have 360 fighstick,only ps3 to play AE.

Good news. You have three months to solve that problem by borrowing a 360 fightstick from a friend, dual modding your ps3 stick, or buying a 360 stick for the event.

Xbox360 players have been making these concessions for ps3 players for a very long time. Its perfectly okay to return the favor. :slight_smile:

I will pay in United States Cash Money for someone to let me borrow their stick plz

To register I have to pay on online or the entrance the venue fee?

Will there be a BYOC-type area open during the tourney?

Good. I didn’t and I’m glad I waited for the official response.

I think I can make this. I just have to check with school stuff.

English, please.

There will be tables set aside for BYOC, but players will need to bring both TVs/Monitor and the consoles/games to set up there. Additionally, tournament zones that are not currently running a pool will be open for free play on the game that is running in that zone, but players will not be allowed to remove the software from the system. All players playing games, casual or tournament, in the venue will need to have a venue badge. Casual only venue badges will be available at the door for $10 or $15 dollars (still undecided).

Ah, thanks for the quick answer. Sounds good. Yeah the setup isn’t a problem. Just curious about any potential space constraints.

Just found out the play n trade 5 minutes from my campus where I was planning to pre-order SFxT is closing and probably won’t even be ordering any copies… Frustration…

To enter the tournament where have to pay the venue fee online or on the entrance?
Madcatz sell fightstick inside the tournament and how much you can mod my ps3 fightstick?

I’m guessing at what you are trying to ask here, this is difficult to understand.

You must register AND pay online. If you choose to pay at the door, the price will be $50 dollars instead of $30 (now) or $40 (the final month before the event).

Mad Catz has not announced any plans for UFGT8 at this time. Stick modders Gummowned, Phreakazoid, and DaRabidDucky will be at UFGT8 and can mod sticks for a fee.

Thanks for info,I’ll be there at UFGT8.

Tuboware v. Humbag round 2?

:slight_smile:

Melty blood got a new version and some hype in the Midwest. Should maybe add that to Ohio and Michigan/Indy players might head down.

You are perfectly welcome to run a Melty side event on sunday while we are running our finals on stage, but the official game roster is locked. Nothing else will be added.