[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

So we’re planning on putting our best players up there this time?

Arch Enemy Exhibition will be a completely new event, that of which no one has ever seen or done before. Just know that it will be hilarious, and extremely entertaining. I’ll let Keits put out the details when he is ready. Just one more reason to come to UFGT8!!

Definitely going to show my support for this event and do my best to make it up there. I know it’ll be another great success on Keit’s end.

if possible please.

ShinjiGohan - if you are bringing your cabinet, ill add it to the schedule just for you. Otherwise you can always run it in BYOC.

alright, guess I’m luggin 300lbs again.

Are you running EX3 on ps2? I’ll need you to bring that, too.

EX3 was only released on the PS2, so of course I’d bring the PS2

hopefully we can get people to bring a few CRTs for mystery game, older games, and SFEX3

This is the first thing I’ve marked on my calendar as worth a visit home.

Half year away now. Can’t wait for all the upcoming announcements!!

I’ll make sure I have two CRTs in tow.

It might not be the worst idea in the world to keep Mystery down to one setup, truth be told. It went by lightning quick last year and there wasn’t anything to put on stream during down time outside of money matches and me playing people in Street Fighter 1. :stuck_out_tongue:

We also didn’t have anywhere near the max number of entries, so we’ll have to play it by ear depending on how many people we end up with.

Yo…I so will be at this one since school will hopefully slow down at that time.

So in there…!

Things! They are happening on the http://ufgt.us/ website!

I don’t know if you guys noticed or not, but all games are being ran on XBOX360!! So sick. Fuck PS3 Marvel, 360 all the way!

There is one other decision to notice on the updated website as well.

I see registration is set to open later this month; anxious to see what you decided on the $10/$20 debate.

The 10/20 debate may or may not be one of the other stealth announcements on the UFGT.US website…