[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

Humbag and Ghaleon - Absolutely. No worries there.

Hero - You are godlike. Lets just hope all the data is as it should be before setup day this time.

Keits, You can’t type. But this is not new information.

Anyway, It’s looking good in regards to me showing up for the tournament. I’d prefer to play on Playstations than Xboxes, but that’s just me. Anyway, If Ultimate Marvel, Street Fighter X Tekken, AE, T6 (or Tag Tournament 2), MK9, and 3S are running as tourneys, I will so be there.

Definately going to this event! Only a few hours away from my house and I have plenty o’time to get ready. I have never been to or participated in an event but I look forward to the experience and the chance to meet other players!

When are we getting more info on the carnival games!? I wanna know info on Super Balrog Ball ^_____^

I’m in. Bring back MK9 character auction.

I can’t speak on for sures yet, but if time permits, and the demand is there, we will have another MK9 character auction.

What’s wrong with the PS3 version? I thought the tech-talk guys found that there’s no difference in lag (4 frames, same as arcade) between the two versions.

I’ll try to make as many character auctions as possible happen, but the special events and schedule will not be announced for a while.

Right now, you can look forward to announcements about the gamelist, coming soon. Make your voice heard now if there is something you want to play at UFGT8.

OP updated with some info.

Oh man I’ll be done with school by this time. Gotta make it.

STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN! ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3! SUPAH STREET FIGHTAH FOUR ARCADE EDITIIOGOHINNONONONNN

I’m in for 3rd Strike no matter what. In fact, with how busy I was with running around last year, that might be the ONLY game I play aside from random mystery game leftovers to occupy dead time on the stream…unless SFxT is THAT good.

Also, Keits, I request a Tech Romancer FT3. We’ll play for a brat and a Coke or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely interested in a MK9 character auction.

I would like to see UFGT8 in the EVO 2012 Tournament Season! Anywhere we can go on Facebook (or other) to show support, Keits?

I’m not sure. Just the Evo TS post in the tournament forums or on the front page, i guess. Tweet it outloud with any Evo staff account names in it.

UFGT7 was Evo series and was one of the most successful, well run tourneys of the year (by what I’ve read, anyhow.) Shouldn’t 8 just be a given?

Nothing is ever a given. Always fight for what you want!

I’m def in there and ill help run brackets also for the archenemy exhibition you already know.me vs Frankie g

Would love to be able to do some commentary Keits =)

Super Balrog Ball is going to empty my pockets.

That’s actually not how it works. Details will come at a later date. STAY TUNED. (HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE)