[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

What’s an “IFD”? :wtf:

IFD means “I fucking divekick”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: D-D-D-DIIIIIIIVEKIIIIIIIIIICK!!! ESSSSPLOWSHUUUUNN!!

Anyone still looking for roommates for the hotel?

There are definitely people looking for roomates or rooms. I’ve seen them asking around in the midwest threads.

Awesome mystery game tournament preview thanks to CurlyW

Awww yeah. Made it into an article.

Feels good man.

Wait so why be there on Blazblue?

Message DTJB above. He and I are rooming together and if he’s cool with it, I’m cool with having another person share it. Less for all of us to pay.

I got Kabada sharing the room too. Hey 1 Ricky, did you say something about bringing another guy over? If so we have 4 people right there. Otherwise if it’s just you, 1ChrisM can crash too.

Just got my room situation figured out! Soooooo hype, can’t wait for KoFXIII!!!

http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/schedule/ Detailed schedule is up.

So is Divekick registration full?

Divekick is playable Friday and Saturday in the Fun and Games corner and follows the same rules as other Fun and Games corner games. ($1 per player, losers get a raffle ticket, winner gets two raffle tickets and prize points to spend).

The Divekick tournament is on Sunday, and registration is on-site only and will be first come first serve. It will cap at either 64 or 128 players, depending on our setup situation.

Hey Adam, I don’t know why I didn’t offer sooner, but I’m interested in helping out with UFGT8. If you need a judge for brackets or something like that, I’ve been running a weekly for a while and have run a tourney before and could be of service. I figure that’d be a good way to meet you guys out in Chicago too.

Thanks for asking man. Actually my other friend is officially not coming. He really wanted too, but you know, money and all. But yeah man, the more the merrier.

Volunteers need to show up in the ballroom right after the pre-game show ends (around 10-10:30pm) for training and assignments. See you there #1ricky

Dang, my flight doesn’t get into Chicago till 11:40am on Friday. I should have asked sooner :wink:

Yeah, if you aren’t at training, you wont be able to be assigned any brackets or learn about how I need things done. I’m sure there are other little things you can help with though throughout the weekend if you want.

I wish I could man but it costs $$$ to change flight plans. And I understand that you’d want me to be at the training thing. I’ll help with anything really, cause I just love the scene that much, but don’t feel obligated to give me anything to do :wink: I’m just stoked to come through!

Hey, i just had a couple questions. My bad if i missed someone posting it through the posts, i looked but its kinda late so…I was first wondering about close hotel info, and two about where to online sign-up/pay. I think i saw 40 sign up and 10 a game. Just making sure. Haven’t been to a tourney in a long time, sounds like good fun. Look forward to it.