[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

#1 and I got in touch so I’m allowing him to be my roommate and he’s thinking of bringing one other guy. I’ll give it some thought but I don’t know how many people I want to cram inside a standard sized room.

4 is pretty easy, James. Two beds, two per bed.

Super Balrog Ball update - new card, new rule! http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/super-balrog-ball-update-low-block-cards-for-a-winning-stratagy/

Hope I got in on time for Mystery Game :slight_smile:

Lets go VSav.

You did, Matthias. 3 slots left in mystery game now.

This next update is going to be huge people…

HUGE.

He means Friday’s update, not the next update. News coming every day for a while now.

:confused:
I know that silly. Just because I’m not a math major doesn’t mean I can’t do basic addition. I just didn’t know if Kabada was going to bring anyone else with him and I’m sure some people still aren’t sure about what they want to do for a room so I don’t know how far I can extend the invitation to let more people bunk. 4 is fine, anymore than that and we might as well stand shoulder to shoulder.

Haha yeah. I think KBeast is also looking for roommates.

For now DTJB has accepted me, thats a big help, so thanks a lot!!

I will bring my laptop with SSF4 AE so we can play in the night, I expect a lot of fun at ufgt =)

I can’t believe 128 trusted me in what video games they have to play. I’m looking forward to disappointing everyone on every round.

You’ll never disappoint me. I love every video game equally as long as I win at them.

I’ve played these mystery tournies before. I’m sure I know what to expect by now.

128 people signed up for torture, knowing that only 12 of them would get paid, and one would get that infinity gauntlet! You guys are brave!

Best advice I can give mystery game goers is don’t pick characters named “Trash”.

Also, don’t pick Ninja characters. They are rarely easy to play as.

Except in deadliest warrior… that’s the exception though, definitely not the rule.

Also, tiny and faster characters in general. Fun in theory, brutal in pick up and play.
God damn latino crackwhore chun li. You failed me.

Ironically, Trash is pretty godlike in Slap Happy Rhythm Busters. Trash has amazing jab confirms (can get about 4 standing jabs midscreen) and block infinites into trash compactor which is probably the most broken “projectile” in the game, considering it’s probably the most easy hitconfirm into a fever. His heavy normals besides his cr.hp launcher are pretty trash (lol) but he makes up for it with his amazing jab and projectile. Not to mention how ambiguous his short-hop lk is. Though, I am aware you were making a joke, lawl.

I’ve been grinding tons of time into random obscure fighters. Makes me wish I was attending solely for the Mystery Game Tournament itself. :frowning:

Man people are SERIOUS about this year. Should make for some interesting results.

That’s because last year taught us that ANYBODY can win this thing…