[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

Additional prizing for Skullgirls players!

Petition to change Skullgirls to PS3 because it won’t chug during 100+ hit combos please.

And the loading times…by god the loading times.

Its too late for a change, equipment was ordered a while ago.

I may have another friend still willing to come down with me, but I’m not sure. I will know before the end of the month. Regardless, I’m willing to split for the room with anyone who’s willing to help me out and my friend will be exactly the same if he joins. I’m glad I decided to come out. I freaking love Chicago and I loved streaming UFGT last year!! BALLROG BALL!!!

lol, well we missed you at PowerUP buddy! You could have pulled an all nighter w/ Humbag in Spooky’s room. I couldn’t make it past 3am most nights… Old age is catching up with me :frowning:

Okay, got my room (who wants to split? Number1?) Now I just need a ride down (who wants to taxi?)

Yeah, you and Number1Ricky should definitely split a room. Seems like a good match.

Looks like we are on track for a big announcement the first week of May, but stay tuned for more information about panels and sponsors in the meantime.

^^ Excited!

Officially booked and registered. Looking forward to this. See everyone there!

–Jay Snyder
Viscant@gmail.com

When I register if I choose not to buy a shirt, will there be shirts for sale at the tournament?

There will be an extremely limited number of shirts on sale at the venue for $15 each. If we run out of the size you need, you’ll be out of luck. Pre-ordering a shirt can save you a few dollars and guarantee you one.

Pre-Game Show announced for all you stream monsters. My gift to you!

Ok, so I want to ask in advance:

Who’s hosting the KoF rooms UFGT weekend? I plan on entering the hyperbolic time chamber for 3 days and coming out with long, purple hair and a slightly stronger relationship with my emotionally abusive father. :wgrin:

Also, PLEEEEEEEEEASE tell me that some of the beasts from SoCal are going to be in attendance.

Can’t wait to watch the pre-game show … in person!

Also, welcome Alex V. to the panels, just some amazing stuff!

More panel information! Go go go!

I just Pre-Registered here for this & for both T6 & VS. This should be a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to it. :tup:

I just signed up a friend of mine to go. Now i have to get my money from him xD I told him “Dude… I’m not your sponsor man!” which i find funny because i still fronted him the money for signing up.

I just registered… so, does anyone have a spot free at the hotel for a roommate?? Send me a pm. =)

I know DTJB and Number1ricky were looking for roomates. You should get in touch with them. (They were posting on the previous page)