[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

Yup, 1v1.

Sorry to hear that Mike. I’ll be sure to take a lot of pictures or something.

Yo Keits I have a couple questions for you bro. I’m coming from maryland and I’m probably gonna fly to this event so what is the closest airport to the venue? Also is Chicago anywhere near northbrook because if I do happen to take a bus it will only go to chicago and not northbrook. Lastly What’s the night life like in northbrook :slight_smile:

O’Hare is the closest. Northbrook is about 30 minutes north of the center of the city, and its a suburb type area without much in the way of night life.

DAMMIT KEITS NO NIGHT LIFE and ok cool I’ll be booking my flight soon then

Sorry K Brad, its the price we pay for having such a cheap and nice venue to run our event at. I’ll see you in May!

It’s cool Keits thanks for the info though and yea see you in may

Hey yall. I am wondering if maybe people need a roomy for the tourney? I’m hoping that they have a room in the main hotel for the event. I was going to come with some friends, but they can’t make it anymore. I still want to come though as I already registered back in February.

Lets get a list of people who have rooms and need roommates going, along with a list of people looking for a room, so we can get you guys connected.

Someone tell Jesse Howard that we have Virtua Fighter, please! https://twitter.com/#!/KeitsSRK/status/192281980057042944

Keits! Thanks for remembering me. I must say I’m surprised you remembered that I always asked about Virtua Fighter, and very appreciative that you didn’t forget. I wasn’t really planning on making it this year but I might have to now. My only regret is that I haven’t had any practice on VF5 Final Showdown, but then again, neither have most people. Was it Sega’s decision to have this here this year? Will there be Sega reps there?

Yes. Final Showdown is an unreleased game, and Sega will be bringing dev kits and beta builds of the game for you guys to go crazy on. I’m only supplying the monitors for those stations and the $100 dollar prize. :slight_smile:

Want to share a room and I haven’t called to get one yet. I’m thinking of arriving Thursday leaving Monday. Gonna call the hotel tomorrow about getting one and I’m willing to share if anyone’s willing to split the cost. Otherwise, anyone who already has a room and is willing to let me crash, just message me and we’ll go from there.

Panels. Yup, we got em. Team Spooky! http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/ufgt8-panels-announcement/

Looking forward to the panels!

Only a little over a month away… I can feel it in my bones.

Looking forward to the “Building Your Local FGC” panel more than anything, myself. Just hope it’s not solely aimed at the urban metropolis settings and I can apply some of it to out here in the sticks.

I am so glad that this is going to be my first major. So much info!! lol!

Will there be Marvel teams? And if so, on what day?

Teams events will run on Sunday, SBO style (single game, single elim).