[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

I have a HORI RAP Premium VLX stick for the XBox 360 for sale. The stick is in perfect condition and I still have all the original packaging which is also in excellent condition. I am buying a PojectGiantSword stick so I need to sell this one. I live in the Chicago area and can also put up the stick on eBay for sale. Anybody interested?

IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE A USB KEYBOARD TO PLAY SFIVAE???

Just registered. I can’t wait!

Lots of registrations today! Safe travels!

Keits,

The 801 would like to represent in Chicago this year, however at the last minute my schedule plans got shot and the soonest I could be in Chicago with the other Utah guys would be Friday night on May 25th.

I couldn’t find the schedule for the games on your website; is it available?

had

[quote=http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/register/
]
I understand the pool schedule means that pools for all games can start as early as noon on Friday May 25th.
[/quote]

**[SIZE=21px] **[/SIZE]

There is a real chance that Friday night may cause members of your group to miss their pools if they happen to be scheduled on Friday. This is a full 3-day event. It is not a casuals/sidevents day and then two tournament days.

I’ll see what I can do, but it seems the 801 will represent next year. Thanks Keits.

had

FYI, it will be this way every year.

Trying to round up a large group from Tennessee to go to this event. I will keep you posted!

I will go into this tournament if i get one simple asnewr, IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE A KEYBOARD FOR THE TOURNAMENT SSF4 AE FOR XBOX???

No, you cannot plug a USB keyboard into an Xbox and use it as a controller.

With some inginuity you could create a keyboard style controller, or buy a hitbox style controller and use that.

I think 3 day events are the way to go but hospital hours are tough to work around. But hopefully I can attend as a spectator on Saturday and Sunday this year, and me and the rest of the guys can participate in 2013.

had

Please remember that I announce the dates for these things at least 9 months in advance, which should be ample time for most to request a friday/monday off.

Love ya and all, but hospital hours aren’t very easy to work around, given that they have the job of SAVING LIVES rather than writing blogs or flipping burgers. No need to try and make the guy feel dumb or bad when his workplace is probably more respectable and demanding than 99.99999% of others.

Definitely, but 9 months should be ample time still to schedule off work. I’m doing my best to give arm you guys with information to make your trip this or next year as easy as possible.

Keits, my brother implied that it’d be ok to use his 3s arcade board. However he said that he was due to change the battery so it doesn’t suicide. So he tried it last night and after changing the battery the security cart had suicide…

So yeah… he’ll probably try and get the cart refreshed to the asia no cd version and then get a USA region cd and go from there. But at the moment I’m not sure if it’ll be fixed by the time UFGT8 rolls around.

Bummer. My friend RagingKeela has a few cabs, 3rd Strike is one of them, and from what I remember his wife always wishes he’d get rid of them. I’d hate to hear what she’d say if he accidentally kills the 3rd Strike cab some day; 3 cabs taking up space in the basement and one of them doesn’t work. Hope everything works okay on your brother’s end.

Shinji - I think we are just going to run on 360 at this point.

No doubt. 9 months is way more than enough time but unfortunately my colleague wanted to have that friday off for family reasons; and hard for me to say no. Wanted to go last year, and almost got there this year. But besides me and him for May, there’s no else to round on the patients. There’s always next year.

Enjoy everyone.

had

We’ll see you then!