[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

If you do not attend this event, you are wrong.

A couple people were reporting problems with hotel rooms being sold out on certain nights. This should be resolved as of now. Let me know if this happens again and I’ll get it fixed ASAP.

I own a PS3 but at the beginning of the SF4 era it was recommended that people get solutions for both. So I bought a TE stick for both systems. Besides that from what I’ve heard it was easier for people to dual mod their 360 for use on the PS3 compared with dual modding the Ps3 stick for use on the 360. So it’d be logical to just buy 1 360 TE stick and then dual mod that for the PS3. Much cheaper than buying 1 stick for each system. You’ve had 4 years to get on the ball with it. Especially for chicago which has been debating ps3/360 since HDR came out.

Reason to attend UFGT8 #42: Auction Tournaments

Hey look a sticky. More people should attend this now that it’s relevant and very soon.

What a terrible sales pitch. “UFGT: Its Relevant, and Very Soon!™”

If you are a dedicated PS3 pad user don’t worry! Focus Fire will have the highest quality converters available at the event for rental, the XCM CrossFire v2. These $100 converters are near perfect! High level players already this year have won events when using one.

BTW, if we see another $42 Blanka, I will personally throw a nice bonus if that player wins!

I guess I should finish up the ps3 pad mod that will work on 360.

Mystery game tournament is about halfway to its cap. Stop waiting, people!

This tournament sounds interesting. I am definitely making plans to get out there. I got to wait to get my paycheck though before i can sign up. =(

No rush, man. Prices dont go up until the end of April.

Well…it took about 5-6 weeks to register, but I finally did it.

Show me your moves!

Someone has got to tell me the name of this badass song, not to mention where I can get it!

The song is called UFGT8 Trailer Theme. You can get it for free here: http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/2012/03/15/ufgt8-theme-music-now-available-as-free-download/

Anyone around the Iowa or Tri-State area willing to offer a ride? Don’t want to drive myself and flying is only going to be a last resort. I’ll split on gas and hotel.

Does anyone know what the UFGT Shirts will look like?

They will be black and have the UFGT8 logo front and center.

1st Place Trophies - Now With GEMS!?

I have seen these gauntlets first hand and they are GODLIKE.

…cool. I must now cheat to win.