Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Thread (PSN)

Soo MvsC3 is coming out…
Really
Where would i find more info on that?

Dunno which is more exciting, SF4 or MVC2 coming out on PSN! Tatsunoku v Capcom was an amazing Wii title. Didn’t think it’d be half as good as it is, but man, I simply can’t get enough of it, and it’s no surprise MvC3 is in the loop. God bless Capcom!

As I said before, I need to see it to believe it. If it’s too good to be true, that’s most likely the case.

I want to play this game so bad though. I’ve only played it once and it was when I was brand new to a stick, so it was pretty awkward. What I’m getting at is I want to enjoy the game with a slight understanding.

Mvc3 will never exist! Stop lying to everyone. Hahaha

i couldn’t find it on the esrb website. anyone got a direct link?

Just go to esrb.org and do a search for Marvel vs Capcom it will be the 2nd result stating. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 CAPCOM Teen Blood, Suggestive Themes, Violence PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3. Hope this helps.

I hope it comes but if it does, I doubt it would be this year unless they just make an arcade port and just add online…which is all it needs. It took forever for HD Remix to come out

Just saw this… Thought I might actually learn how to play marvel good… well w/e

I dont know what to believe. I wish someone could find a release date…

Here’s hoping for a PSP release…

!

can u pm me that link? please?

Needs to be stickied when release date info comes out!

no. don’t pm the link. just post it here!!!

yea just do that!

Awesome, cant wait.

Pretty sure they’ll release it long after SF4 is out.

they’d better release this game with online play! i just sold my ps2 version for 71 bucks!

yeah…no

It’s pretty much confirmed now…

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/marvel-vs-capcom-2/achievements/

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/HARDWARE/PS3MA09-Marvel%20vs%20Capcom%20Tournament%20Edition%20Arcade%20Stick.html

must buy!

Maybe people are screw the online mode
i hope few lag anyway

i personally believe they will either dreamcast or ps2 port to ps3 with online, or will do an HD remix thing on us and fix some things… but fixing may be to hard for them. i just hope all the things i know from the arcade will stay, like the character select music (seeing as i see that screen and game, it needs to stay the same lol)