Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Thread (PSN)

can’t wait for this :slight_smile:

That’d be cool, but could you imagine trying to play MvC2 on a PSP? It would be ridiculously hard to pull off anything above basics. Of course, mashing buttons is universal. :rofl:

Anyways, if this actually does come out, I really hope it comes with something like SFIV’s trials… I’ve been trying to get understand/good at this game on multiple occasions since 2004, and never succeeded, I’m just plain bad at this game. :sweat:

I don’t beleave it til I get a link saying it’s coming out

I was pretty much doubting as much as everyone else was until I got this link to this page http://www.tu4ar.com/ remember Take You 4 A Ride:lovin:

gets released exam week… dammit!!!

Never played this, so kinda excited about it :bgrin:

I’m pretty sure that countdown is in reference to the announcement of the game rather than the actual release. I can’t imagine they’d just throw this game at everyone without hyping it up first or showing videos of any changes.

Inside sources say july. Remember where you heard it first when that shit pops off on monday!

Would be awesome, but I’m not expecting anything more really than just a DC port. Anything extra I’ll just consider a bonus, but I’d definitely be all for something like this.

Super excited though. Haven’t played Marvel 2 since the arcade days so I’m looking forward to getting back into it.

yet another game I love but suck at. Awesome.

I owned at this game, and it will totally mess with my SF4 combos. I used to be able to pull off straight murda with Guile in the air…oh well, here’s to the “Ragequitters” thread soon to be created for the game

they took the release info out lol.

Can they release PS2 games on the PSN store? If not, then this is a good thing.

Yes they can and have, and some X-Box vanilla games have been on the 360 XBL market.

But the game will be based on the Japanese DC version just like ST:HDR was. Use your heads people. Logic.

The DC version is the closest to the arcade version and has online. That’s why ST:HDR used the DC version and that’s why MvC2 will be based on the Japanese DC version.

Why would Capcom port the abomination that is the PS2 version to the PS3 and then have to separately port the vanilla-box version to the 360? They wouldn’t. Japanese DC for the win.

www.tu4ar.com

i’m having a hard time beleiving that this link has anything to do with mvc2. only a few hours left and we will know for sure what that countdown means.

Same here. Although, I’m not a fan of MvC but I know my friend will drag my ass into it.

Anyways, I have this feeling it’ll be like Sony breaking news with the PS2 pricecut lol.

hey neat. marvel vs capcom 2 was announced for this summer. kewl.

Ha, website crashed? Nothings loading. Probably to many people trying to connect.

i watched it count down to zero too, nothing happened. however the srk homepage had a cool teaser video, when does it release?