Japan Arcade - Little Tokyo - Downtown Los Angeles

So the 3S, cab works? hmm, I played a while back and it was acting weird.

Eh, it’s hit or miss. I remember, I was playing on the cab and tapping the buttons…and then 2P strong went out. That kinda sucked.

All else fails, I’m down for Daikokuya, or Hanaichimonme if we’re too lazy to walk back towards Daikokuya.

So what days do you peeps go?

I go randomly…but it’s usually geared towards the weekend (unless I decide to go to FFA, which happens…a lot).

What are the hours of this arcade? I’m more of a nighttime player.

Holy crap, people actually goto to JAPAN ARCADE for fighters? I work in little tokyo and go there all the time just to see it completly barren half the time. Mostly everyone is always on the Inital D machine. As for MVC2 the owner resets the machine randomly so it takes month to get the characters since no one except the security guards play it. The 3S machine is finally fixed on both sides though. Oh and CFJ is gone.

Septimus: hours are Noon- 11pm /12pm on weekends or whenever the old guy decides to close.

:rofl: I beat those security guards at Mahvel.

hahah, well it’s easy seeing how everyone of them picks Wolverine/Akuma/Cable

i play 3s… ken scrub… :lol: so maybe i can play u sometime. ever been that that one restaurant shabu shabu? :rofl:

btw wat high tier characters are available in mvc2

Cable, DOOM, Mags, Cyclops? Default roster actually.

Let me know when you go. I want to play some comp outside of FFA, at least, and Japan Arcade is the closest place to play.

well… im no comp srry to say. :lol: im a srub so i dont know if u would wanna play me? but ill be going there this week maybe either tomorrow or friday most likely friday and ill be there from like afternoon to late in the evening.

and i guess i found my new team for JA - MAG/DOOM/CABLE!! :rofl: is IM available?

I wanna learn Ironman.
Smack them bitches with an iron fist.

welll then u have come to the right place. i can show u the ways of IM! :lol:

have u ever played with IM? is he available on the machine?

I think he should be, I can’t remember and I play super scrubby IM, like I can’t do infinite scrubby.

people/friends have said my IM is good but i think its decent… name something and i can most likely do it… :lol:

Well, then when I have time to go down there show me my Sunday’s best! No HOMO
And let’s compare Cable and DOOM.

Regular team: Cable Doom Capcom

war machine?? :lol: well… yea whenever u have time just let me knw and ill show up and we can play… how long have u been playing cable doom?/

teams?? are down on ma signature… :rofl: and im learning MSP just to be more diverse

btw u should sub out capcom for IM , cuz IM goes best with that team IMO… learn IM and that team is pretty GOOD!!

Cool. I could go tomorrow/today.

My cable is okay been playing with him for a while though, I could definetly learn more. Doom, same since I stated playing the game years ago just not effectively. =/ But hey, well see. So yeah I have Cable on point cause I’m stronger that way. and Doom can pick up the pieces for me.

around wat time will be there tomorrow/today? i know what cable and doom are capable of so this isnt gonna be easy… especially if uve been playing them for years. :rofl: but who knows maybe i can show u something new with IM/CABLE and maybe ull end up showing me something new with doom … haha

been told my cable is decent… :lol: