Jamesgames 909 area

ok team hames consists of more top players. Alfred M., junior B, David L, Quincy Y, Mike H, and few others. If i were YOU i’d drive 4 hours just to play against them :wink:

yo how can i get down wit team hames??

if it requires beating ur MSP 2 times in a row, count me out.

friday. too much mvc2 competition. starting anytime after 3 pm. me and few guys will be there to fuck all you newbies up. KAKAKA come down to be guaranteed better

is there a cvs2 machine and any cvs2 comp?

Nope. I’d play if there were. Most of the comp seems to be in SvC, 3s and MVC2.

3 games I don’t play. :bluu:

how gay, fuck that.

I finally made my way down to this place and kicked myself ten times over for not heading down here sooner. Everyone was playing MC2 though … The one game I don’t play. =(

Time to start learning.

This place had some of the craziest Slayer players (GGXX) I’ve gone up against too. I literally had my ass handed to me the first time around by someone but after that I rarely lost.

I was the guy playing Potemkin and May. Remy in 3s and Kim or Dan in SvC.

I really need to learn how to play MC2. Can anyone tell me the best nights to head over to this place for the best comp? Thanks.

Wow, I didn’t even know that people played XX there… I thought cvs was the money maker till they took it out. :lol:

XSF fo life.

james games could be a decent spot if only shit worked well. joysticks are really fucken loose on certain sides… only like 3 people who go there are cool. there are random fuck faces there that talk shit and just ask for an ass beating. me and sicdic were there on sat i think. some fucken white boy said some shit and muttered fuck this fuck that. i looked at him and he shut up. GO FOR IT BRO!! this arcade needs to get better, cause its close to sicdics!! ok

peace

that one black dude is dope!!! whatever his name is, r kelly molester man :slight_smile:

Was he wearing a beret?

Awww, if you guys are talkin’ about trench coat mafia, someone needs to beat his ass. Just bust a parry lowforward into super on his ass in real life. He talks shit to everyone cuz everyone is better than him.

As for the arcade itself, I think it is alright. The sticks are a tad bit funny cuz they are so short. but yes sometimes the buttons and shit won’t get fixed for about 2 weeks. It;s shitty but it’s the only decent arcade that is open late in Riverside County. All the other close like around 10.

James games is the new arcade for me, gots hella good mvc2 players like mike ross , junior b., alfred…oohh and david l. he’s aight:D :stuck_out_tongue:
This place gots the works too good sticks(not perfect but definitly not bad), big screen cabinet, really comfy chairs(not stools), one quarter to play, other stuff to do like pool tables and stuff, open late until 3:00a.m.:wink: , and you get a free soda pop if you get 20 wins.:smiley: So people in the area consider james games, its a good arcade definitly good enough to be my spot.
oohh and they got ggxx and 2 3s cabinets.
gogogo

James Games to the fullest!! i plan to go up there tonight again if nothing is crackin, hope to see yall up there…JG’s finest!

since camelot is crap now and regency is too far… time to go back to jamesgames! i might drop by later tonight

wtf no one ever plays ggxx when i’m there. everyone watches me play the cpu.

and people are always like ‘omg wtf instant kill = gay game’ when they can’t even figure out how to do them.

i should learn how to play 3s or some shit.

My BACON is too much for James Games GGXX.

next friday is another big night. just show up after 7 and take on the best. mvc2/xvsf/3s are always packed:)

That dude is a fag. He bitches when he thinks you do too many low forwards to his gay ass. And he does it right behind your back too when your playing. I’m going to elbow his ass next time. There is also these other dude who always bitches about throws too. whatevers…yaaaaaaa

LAtes,
Mike

fuck that, everyone go to psm on saturdays… whenever i go to james games i play these whiny guys who think throwing is cheap

just go on friday night (late), if you went last friday you must have played against good cal poly,mt sac,sicdic, 3s players. i dont know why you went on a day when noone goes, cuz literally no one is there. who cares about that guy who whines when he throws, the fuck you care for? it means you get 20 wins straight and get a soda. why do you complain of free wins when you can get something out of it.