Jamesgames 909 area

he dont know how to get there … can i message u on aim for the address? and 150… i dont think he wants to bet that much

Hey David

U should come to FFA sometime
There’s a lot of comepetition there
I’ll play you there but not for $150
I think $10 is a perfect bet

i went to james games only one time in the afternoon this month, beat some guy then played against an asian guy with an incredible sent/cable/iron man team, he would rape me and basically ocv me with whoever starts the match. It was just me and him and he almost got 15 or 20 wins. Before this day, the best players i’ve played are at cal poly, but this guy is the best guy i’ve ever played.

does anyone know who this is?

lol lol lol :lol: maybe you played against me?

Glendales pimp : Pm dogface or read the post down there. it tells you how to get there. and ill gladly bet however much he wants to bet. here is another offer i beat him 20 in a row for 150, and if i lose once he gets 150.

themadvlad: its way too far for me to go there…

EVERYONE BE THERE TODAY, tomorrow for great mvc2, 3s matches

No no no!!! :frowning:

davidl-i didn’t think it could be you, even though i dunno what you look like, i had talked to the guy a little bit, but he says he doesn’t play there a lot. i’d figure all the good people play at night, this was earlier. I was playing mag/sent/commando at first, then used a variety of mag based teams. guy did some crazy cable combo with im assist in to grenade ahvb or something.

David Izzel is the TRUTH.

<ill gladly bet however much he wants to bet. here is another offer i beat him 20 in a row for 150, and if i lose once he gets 150.>

Damn

You must be real confident to think you can beat me 20 in a row
Well, the way I see it is if I cant beat you once outa 10 than I can’t beat u at all, so i’m not real interested in that offer.

I don’t wanna make crazy bets like that since I don’t know how good you really are now, and if I was you I wouldn’t bet $150 against somebody you only played a couple of times 5 months ago. ( I’m not sayin I can beat you now, I’m just tryin to give u a hint that I don’t play the same anymore. When you played me at Evo 2003, I had less than 6 months of expirience in that game.)

I’d rather play you just for fun anyway, but if you really wanna play for money, I guess we could that too. It doesn’t really matter to me cuz I’m not playin to win money, I’m playin to have fun. Maybe some day i’ll see you at Jamesgames or some other place and we’ll play.

Oh, By da way
Don’t listen to Glendale’s Pimp
I’m da real P.I.M.P
He’s just a ho that works for me. He is the real Glendale’s biatch and his name is Dindo.
I call him Dildo, but you can call him anythin you like.
If he dont like it, I’ll show him how my pimp hand is way strong

haha ok ok. we dont have to bet, its up to you, im down with anything. ill say this, last time i played you at evo i was alot better than now.

too much comp last night. especially the legend mike ross with his og costume. hahaha

lolololol, im fuckin speechless.
David Lee was dressed up like MSP last night, no bullshit!

Magneto Helmet, tight silver pants and psylocke’s top?

:frowning:

LOL haha.

yesterday there were much comp, lol hang was all dressed up for something. he was owning the ggxx machine by himself all day

lol, yah i got there at like 11, got 14 wins and lost to spiderman/strider/commando…the man was reall good i tell you!

EVERYONE friday night 14th nov. come down lots of comp for mvc2.

on saturday night omg there were so many people in line to play me. there should be more people. =]

i heard they were in line to suck your dick.

lol…

Sticks are WACK:mad:

left side was PERFECT. i was playing on the right side and EVERYTIME yOU sEE ME superjump with magneto, that means i fucked up dashing, which rarely happens.