Jamesgames 909 area

James Games Revolution is here and now.

eh, i don’t care that much, it’s just irritating as all hell… Maybe i’ll drop by if i have nothing to do on a friday night sometime

I’m with you mike.

It begins.:evil:

Good games junior and david…

you guys both love either whoopin my ass or lettin me think imma win and makin a nice 1 character comeback at the end.

lolol, if nothin is poppin in my area i’ll be back up there tomorrow.

hahaha gimme a call if your going

Someone go tonight, Joe Zaza and I are goin’ to be down there really late. Mostly likely around midnight. We’ll bring some good comp.

Not for me though David:( I had 23 on XvSF that one night and the guy told me that XvSF didn’t count.

Happiest day of my life soon became the saddest.

-VIC

hey peoples…i just wanted to post to say that there will be a cvs2/mvc2 tourny at PSM in san bernardino. It’s going to happen this saturday so try to come at 4 and then go to JG after the tourny. later.

james games or a visit to family fun for 3s this friday night? someone sway my decision

you kidding? come to jamesgames and i will rock everyone in ST also. i think mike watson and sicdic will show up too so who the fuck cares about family fun’s comps hahaha

i might want to check this place out friday. when’s the best time to show up?

all day everyday

i know its a lil late notice but there is still some day left in friday (tonight), so go.

james games has dope hours =]

but the cvs2 sticks and buttons are so shitty =[

gg’s to everybody i played at jg’s tonight…i was the dude using pizzle groove with iori ryu and vega…they finally brought back cvs2!:cool: :smiley:

How far exactly is it from San Gabriel? Or the La Puente Mall? Near Infinity?

Lawrence’s soda… denied! I’m a supreme asshole!
Seriously, GGs tonight.

from puente mall…15-20 minutes
from infinity…14-19 minutes

gg’s to audioproject, jago and david l… and gg to me for getting a ticket on the way back home :bluu:

Hehe damn Ace your fuckin dope. FUCK THE POLICE!!! :lol:

Oh yeah and GG’s to Ace,David L, Tony, Zaza, and Paul