Jacksonville, FL Tournament

if cvs2 has a shitty turnout and the cvs2 players want to do round robin by all means go for it. Dedicating half the tv’s might be a problem though. It depends how many tv’s we have and when the tourney is. If we have our own seperate toruney it might be possible depending on the amount of tv’s we have and the amount of players that show up. If we run it during the tekken tourney, it would be very unlikely. Even though most of the tekken people jump on the DR machine and wait their turn, theres always some people who want to play t5 console.

im waiting for jason to post something regarding our tourney date. He said he might run it during the tekken tourney but things change. If 50 2d players show up, were not going to fit in that arcade w\ the tekken people.

too many ifs right now. Give it a little while and all the details will be Ironed out.

I Can provide 1 TV, an xbox and a PS2 if you need to count on it.

before anyone gets too heated, remember, we don’t give a fuck about cvs2 really, thats just something nice for you guys that still play it.

It was never meant to be anything more or anything less.

you want a real tourney? then follow our example and do what we’re trying to do here, get the players to agree on a date…

this is primarily a marvel and slash tourney, we easily have the largest player base for those games. you want more? make it happen.

add me as Zo for cvs2/marvel/3rd/Alpha 3 or Hyper alpha which ever your running

Current Counts:

Marvel: 15
CvS2: 11
GGXX/: 11
3S: 15

16 people actually showing up looks like it will be the magic number. Guilty Gear will have more people from local, so don’t sweat that.

If we need a TV for CvS2, I will get one. I will also have 2 PS2s (though only 1 copy of CvS2 of my own). Round Robin would be ridiculous though.

Don’t plan a trip based on A3/HSFA. If a game that people are signing up for was gonna get cut, that would be it.

That’s Cool…And Peter wants to Fly???:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a Bum…

I’m down for GGXXS and 3S.

Updated.

To clear things up a bit, I moved GG Slash to confirmed games because I got enough people begging for it that plan on coming. Now as for CvS2, I will set the cap for a tourney at 16 but I’m warning you now, if there aren’t 16 or so people that show up, it’s gonna’ be casuals. There’s nothing I can do about those who sign up and then don’t show. SFA3 and any other game is gonna’ have to be placed on the backburner for now because I need to focus on the ones everyone wants to sign up for (mainly CvS2) so if you signed up for that, I’m letting you know that it’s gonna’ be casuals (for now). Also, if you have friends that are signing up that don’t post on SRK, please list their names/games so I can add them as well.

Bottom line is sign up and stop whining about driving so far to play casuals; I’m taking a roll call first so I won’t make an empty promise to you later. You will know in plenty of time if there will be a tournament or not for the game you want, not no last minute shit. You have nothing to lose by signing up. The date is still unconfirmed right now anyway so please be patient. I’m trying really hard to get this shit straightened out so bear with me. That’s all I ask.

Thanks in advance.

Incognegro, I need to know what games you and Jason are signing up for still.

Vercette yo hit me up on pms man. I want to know if i can roll with you and eder?

Yo has a location, time, and date been chosen for this venue?

Just asking?

ok after thinking about it ,I’m going to this tourney

put me down for Marvel, and A3 if they have it. I gotta get back into the 2D scene

P.S. I was all excited when in the original post way back when it had ST in it, but now I see it’s not there. Oh well

I’ll go if you can change the 3S prize money to 100% of the pot for 1st place?? :wgrin:

Your Bad…Nuff Said :tup:

So is October 7th the date or what?

I gotta ask off work.

Also what time does everything start…I need info.

Anyone play Halo thats going?

I’ll take money Matches in CE or 2…Name a Price.

Team Slash Money Matches? Flash and I vs. Anyone?

Or Singles anyone?

RICK! Don’t know your route, but if you’re swinging by PSL on your way up you need to grab this sad sack to keep you company during the long drive. :lovin:

ill take that 50 sound good

lol team matches so I can do all the work:rofl: nice one

anyway ill be taking money matches in marvel, cvs2, 3s, and gg so get at me:wgrin:

What!@!

:confused: - Who is this GUY?

Orlando is taking 3s :sweat:

i think ill try to play some marvel while im there

I wanna get good in it haha