Jacksonville, FL Tournament

ill take a piece. we’ll negotiate the MM’s at the tourney

Peter I will food match you in cvs2. $6 limit.

Nigga Please…

Nickels I’m new to GG so how about $25? Or if you got a Partner me and Flash Vs. You and ? for how ever much. I’ll cover the money Peter :slight_smile:

kenzilla you do that

david…taco bell is fine with me I only use $5.24 there lol

troy sure youll cover the money but I still get my cut of the profits son if not ill put my own money up its all the same I aint losing hehe

Fine by me :tup:

So 2v2 Money Matches anyone?

2nd Request:

Kenzilla have you and King Rey decided on a date and location yet?

if you already ans just let me know where

Yo calm

I won’t be attending this bullshit and I don’t think any of us should support it either. Let them have their marvel tourney and we’ll do our thing down here. I don’t have time to deal with kids, I’m done with that.

ok none of us play cvs2 ne way. get dat shit outta here. marvel fo life.

jason (crono_mashitoka) from jax is actually the one doing all the work. From the looks of it were not going to have our tourney the same time as the tekken one but it could change. jason is working on it he’ll get it done.

I love CvS2, but I’m down for just casuals if it doesn’t get in either way. I’ll probably enter more than a couple of games later on, even if I don’t play them, even if only to make the pot bigger.

Also, I have a DC and 1 converter to bring, in addition to the other stuff I mentioned before.

i’m going to the tourney just cause its in jax. so it’s just another reason for me to go to jax other than to visit the fam. also i’m trying to get good at marvel so…jeah.

Jacksonville iz too far to drive

Another venue option.

My good friend Jason owns an indie rock/hip hop nightclub downtown on bay street.

http://www.clubtsi.com/
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=333+e+…&iwloc=A&hl=en
(333 east bay street, jax fl)

During the day, the place is not in use, up until 8 o’clock or so. The upstairs rooms are available also, but there is no AC uptop, just open windows and fans. We would need to bring all equipment, but I think they have a projector. They can open the bar for us as an added bonus, if we buy drinks, this may make the cost of renting it out much cheaper.

The bar is pretty nice, and they have 2 pay pool tables in addition to comfy seating.
He also said we can bring everything in at closing friday night, and get started as early as we want to on saturday morning. He quoted me at 150 or so.

Also, add me to that alpha 3 list.

You didn’t add me for A3

what do u think i was talking about ill take the 25 from u and how about the 100 for the team match

sorry guys i can’t make it. the closest dates i could get off was sep28-oct5. :sad:

…can i get a single one too:lovin:

i wouldnt have it any other way

Updated.

Please Add:

Isak Spoor-3rd strike/Cvs2 (orange park)
Tony Kester- Alpha 3/3rd strike (orange park)

you the man:wink:

anyone else want some money matches

where my cvs2/3s heads at