iPhone, anyone?

All of Halfbrick Studios’ iOS games are free to download for the next 24 hours! - http://www.polygon.com/2012/12/17/3775610/all-halfbrick-games-are-free-to-download-for-24-hours

List of Halfbrick Studios’ games:

Fruit Ninja
Jetpack Joyride
Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots
Age of Zombies
Age of Zombies: Anniversary
Monster Dash
Blast off

GOOD LOOKIN OUT!

Def good lookin, I scooped all of those

i just bought fruit ninja last week lol

Walking Dead: The Game Episode 1 is now free on iOS: http://www.theverge.com/2012/12/18/3779272/the-walking-dead-episode-1-is-free-on-ios

This is a good deal for those who like to use Twitter on iOS! Tweetbot is probably the best Twitter application right now and it’s going for $0.99 for iPhone and iPad - http://ow.ly/gfoYh

What do you guys use to put songs on your iPods? I hate iTunes

iTunes Match is great even if its a paid service.

I use Spotify most of the time. Streaming services > *

I heard Google has a free iTunes Match-like service. I’m not sure if its available yet though.

Sent from my iPhone 5s HD Galaxy Maxx with Bionic Retina using Tapatalk

You gotta pay to stream Spotify on your phone though. I just wanna use a different program so I can put my songs from my computer to my phone.

Ugh another week another problem with this pos phone. So now when I go into my mail (gmail via exchange) I only see today’s messages. That’s it. Right now I’m staring at a screen with 3 freakin emails on it. No settings have changed. Unbelievable.

Also can I just say it would be funny if it wasn’t so freaking pathetic that apple doesn’t allow you to move the cursor within words??? I mean are you cracking kidding me?? Like in that last sentence I typed fracking but the stupid auto correct changed it and of course I couldn’t just go in and change the c to an f. Because fuck apple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean move around and change a letter instead of removing the entire word? You can actually. Just press and hold, you’ll see the cursor with the magnifyng glass and move anywhere you want so you can correct stuff.

The gmail thing I dunno about that, has not happened to me.

Jailbreak this motherfucker already i miss my custom themes on my 4 lol :<

I learned how to fix this problem. Go to settings > mail, contacts, calendar > gmail > then turn mail days to sync = no limit

It feels like hte battery to my 4 is dying :sad: - its WAY to early for that. How hard/expensive is it to replace the batteries?

• :bluu:

New game that’s pretty fun. From the maker of Canabalt along with some other cats comes “Hundreds”

[media=youtube]LvMEwhElJS0[/media]

i need help unlocking my 4S, im pretty outdate on this stuff and this is the first time i got to use a smartphone, still using a flip phone btw. So i need advices on how to unlock it the best way without brick it. thanks guys!

It’s extremely difficult to brick a modern iPhone. Try googling whatever iOS version your phone has + unlock.

Also, why do you need to unlock? Planning on going abroad with it?

So I didn’t realize Installous has been shut down. :frowning: any good alternatives?

ok so I hate this phone with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. You take photos in portrait orientation and when you export them they’re automatically flipped sideways!! Are you freaking kidding me??? This is a feature!!! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKFIJFJOIEUOH#)#$()#$(_*#IPOJFKL

you can fix that on the phone. just tap edit