iPhone, anyone?

sprint, socal.

also little things like you can’t take a picture and then click the share button and share it using 3rd party apps like echofon or tweetdeck - it only gives you the option of sharing it on the official apple twitter/facebook apps.

and widgets don’t exist? laaaame

another hour passes, another stupid thing with this phone. I take some pictures with it, upload them to a forum I’m used to posting pictures on, and they all come out sideways.

Yeah no widgets. you cant share with third party twitter apps but you can with og twitter, thats due to $$$. i blame sprint and shit coverage. ive had no complaints on att.

Bring it back to the apple store and get a new one

From what I’ve read online, nothing going on with my phone seems out of the ordinary.

sprint was fine when I had android

im on sprint too. they havent rolled out their 4g lte yet and ip5 doesnt work with their 4g network. in october i was reading that they will have pretty much all of socal covered in lte within a 6 month span at most. sucks now i know, but the unlimted lte will be worth it.

sprint was just bought out recently by a japanese cell company known for cellular data. so i think when it happens, it will be worth it. american cell data speeds are crap compared to japan, so hopefully we’ll end up with something good, just give it some time.

im not worried myself, cuz its not a big deal for me until a jailbreak releases. at that point jailbreak + unlimited data = tethering my home internet use. no more time warner roadrunner for me =]

hey look, it’s a couple of hours later and now not only are emails suddenly not pushing to my phone, but when I manually go into mail and swipe down to update it, it just stays on “connecting…” with the little working circle up top indefinitely. yay iphone!

weird. i dunno about your iphone probs tho… mine had a very minor bug when installing new apps. but everything is else absolutely fine. maybe you should take yours to appple store and have them do something to it

I’ve heard REAL bad things about Sprint and the iPhone5 from first hand users.

I still got my iPhone4…with 3G. shrug

• :bluu:

i plan on getting the five but as ive been told with every i phone the ios always has problems at first so maybe after a few updates or so i will get it until then i may stick with my 4 as my plan says

I hate iOS6…its slowed my phone too much and hasn’t actually done anything I want. Until I can get rid of crap like the newstand thing, I don’t see any ‘real’ improvements to be had. You shouldn’t be using your phone for navigation anyways shrug.

• :bluu:

like what? im doing fine minus the 4glte =[

Does anyone know if these iOS 6 jailbreak sites are legit?
www.unlockorjailbreak.com/

I’m willing to pay however much as long as this shit works

Anything asking you to pay for a jailbreak is 100% undeniably false.

The teams that release jailbreaks have always been about keeping them free and accessible for the public. Anyone advertising a jailbreak in exchange for money is lying and is just going to run away with your cash. I have heard stories about people unable to get refunds when they realized they’d been swindled because there is no customer service at those companies (since they’re just trying to take your money anyway).

If you’ve already paid, your best bet is to talk to your bank or credit card company and dispute the charge with them or ask them to reverse it.

The funny thing is that I don’t see a reason to get an iPad 2 over the mini. You lose 1.8 inches, but otherwise it is identical to the iPad 2 for $70 less, and with a better camera. And Apple’s just selling the 2 in 16GB only, so that’s just one more reason not to get it. Makes no sense to me. They did a better job of making one of their own products obsolete than competing directly in the 7-inch tablet market.

I’ve been an apple person for a long time now but this product might make me turn my back on them completely.

every freaking day this thing makes me want to chuck it in the ocean

I have five codes for Scribblenauts Remix that expire today. GO! GO! GO!

YWR4MMXMJ4LL
MEJW99JW6KHM
HPE4TL4FNHWL
JY7HTKX4HLTA
JJTY4XPMXFLA

Edit: Let me know if these codes work on non-Canadian iTunes accounts.

What’s the issue you’re having?

On another note, still waiting patiently for that iPhone 5 jailbreak…

Supposedly, a new jailbreak team/individual known as Dream JB has discovered an alternative way to achieve an untethered jailbreak… Dream JB is claiming to have an untethered jailbreak ready for release on December 22.

I am skeptical but supposedly sometime today he is going to release video proof.

Several sources have denounced it as a fake, but for me it’s hard to tell whether that is founded in truth or jealousy, or by other jailbreakers hoping not to have their fanbase taken away from them.

www.dreamjb.com

Waiting in anticipation for news.

EDIT: As I expected, it’s fake.

Still haven’t updated iOS due to no jailbreak.