iPhone, anyone?

no, because the photos look normal on the phone, it’s not until you export them that they auto rotate

how weird, i dont think ive ever had that problem.

I have that problem on videos. Whatever I shoot on landscape when I put it on my computer its always upside down. Good thing Quicktime player plays it on normal but its still a bummer

is y’all’s orientation locked?

Sent from my ArkOfTheCovenant using AncientAliensTalk

On the home screen? Yes

Depending on what carrier the iPhone was purchased with, they might be able to unlock it for you. I know AT&T does it for free.

Anyone know if it’s possible to unlock a iPhone 4 that’s locked to Softbank Japan?

There’s pretty much answers to all user issues, I just want a fucken jailbreak.

Has anybody here bought a Deza Jacket case for their iPhone before? I’d like to know the quality of them and whether they’re hard or rubber before buying one.

www.redmondpie.com/this-ios-app-gives-answers-to-your-handwritten-math-problems/

Yep. An app that answers your handwritten math problems. :coffee:

I’m super excited about the larger harddrive. However, thanks to the impromptu ipad4 announcement…I don’t know if I should hold off…will it be April or October?

Meh I have to pinch pennies and skip alot of lunch to have the money for it…

• :bluu:

Fear not, good citizens!

https://twitter.com/evad3rs

Pod2g, MuscleNerd, Planetbeing and a few other hackers formed a new jailbreak team that is allegedly going to release an iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak this Sunday.

www.evasi0n.com

iOS 6 jailbreak is live for all devices except Apple TV 3.

finally!!! 

<p>Hey guys, I’m gonna keep this brief.<br><br>So, I’m banging a bunch of women from work and it’s complicated as fuck. Is there a way for names not to show on the main screen when I’m recieving a text message? Like, I want it to say: “Text Message Recieved” or something… that’s it, no names! I can’t leave my fucking phone on a table without it causing a panic because X and Y and “Oh yeah, X?” “Why is Y messaging you?”, etc, etc.</p><p> </p><p>IPhone 4S or whatever its called. I didn’t install the last version that just came out this week yet, I’m afraid it’s gonna fuck up my phone more then the last one.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/3151/FlameAngelZ">FlameAngelZ</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><p>Hey guys, I’m gonna keep this brief.<br><br>So, I’m banging a bunch of women from work and it’s complicated as fuck. Is there a way for names not to show on the main screen when I’m recieving a text message? Like, I want it to say: “Text Message Recieved” or something… that’s it, no names! I can’t leave my fucking phone on a table without it causing a panic because X and Y and “Oh yeah, X?” “Why is Y messaging you?”, etc, etc.</p><p> </p><p>IPhone 4S or whatever its called. I didn’t install the last version that just came out this week yet, I’m afraid it’s gonna fuck up my phone more then the last one.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p></div>
</blockquote>

Just use different (fake) names for each contact.

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>In other news…this case is overkill lol </span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://youtu.be/9Fz-M5Mq0Z4</span></font><br></div>

So after installous shut down I hopped on vshare (appcake sucks) I’d appreciate if someone could PM me Eternity Warriors2 hacks thanks. <br><br>Anyways ios stepping it’s game up there are a lot of really great games available:tup:<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/436/Unreallystic">Unreallystic</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>It feels like hte battery to my 4 is dying :sad: - its WAY to early for that. How hard/expensive is it to replace the batteries?<br>

• :bluu:</div>
    </blockquote>

like $10 and fairly easy to replace it. I did it for my brother in like 10 minutes. <br><br>personally I am never using iANYTHING. <br>